Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Patrick Chan not Ruling Out Competing at Next Winter Olympics

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mich2 View Post
    The room to fall? None of those guys is stable. They all fall. If they continue, why not Patrick. With Chan- the more, the merrier.
    result have already shown Yuzuru has closed the gap with Chan, no longer can he afford falling 2 or 3 times and still win with his fraud results
    won't be long before Jason, Yan will get there as well, these two are miles talented than Chan. He should definitely retire and never come back

Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    He should definitely retire and never come back
    I would love to see Patrick compete in 2018 Olympics just to make the fly cry.

Banned
    result have already shown Yuzuru has closed the gap with Chan, no longer can he afford falling 2 or 3 times and still win with his fraud results
    won't be long before Jason, Yan will get there as well, these two are miles talented than Chan. He should definitely retire and never come back
    Yuzu can afford to fall 2 times and still win. But only if Patrick let him do that. Hanyu is the same way unstable like all others.

Medalist
    He should definitely retire and never come back
    Ugh..Its his decision.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mich2 View Post
    Yuzu can afford to fall 2 times and still win. But only if Patrick let him do that. Hanyu is the same way unstable like all others.
    Yuzu is the reigning OGM and even in PCS he has closed teh gap on Chan

Chan will get a wake up call if he comes back, he isn't getting the same PCS again like before as it should be
    his PCS should be lower than Yuzu, Javier, Yan right where he belongs

Custom Title

I think you went too far Sky in your predictions on Chan PCS

Custom Title
    It's typical. Hateful guys like skyfly and pangtongfan will say crap about Chan's results or predict him to be off the Sochi podium. Skyfly still probably cries at night that Hanyu hasn't beaten Chan's world record even with two chances on home ice this year. She mocks Chan's falls even though Hanyu won Olympics with 2 falls and has fallen on most of his 4S (and some 4T) attempts last season and Gold fell in essentially every competition.

I would love to see Chan come back just to see skyfly lose her mind (speaking of "headcase").

Custom Title
    Chan will get a wake up call if he comes back, he isn't getting the same PCS again like before as it should be
    You're right, he's not getting the same. He's getting higher PCS (see TEB 2013 just 6 months ago), allowing him to get the current World Record score. As it should be.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by LyraAngelica View Post
    Oh my...
    Double oh my.. or perhaps oh my are we surprised!!!!!!

Banned
    I see this in being the same light as how Michelle Kwan wasnt "ruling out" the 2010 Olympics.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pangtongfan View Post
    I see this in being the same light as how Michelle Kwan wasnt "ruling out" the 2018 Olympics.

his overscored days have long passed.
    judges wont be giving him the same marks ever again. he should stay retired forever

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSkaterGuy View Post
    You're right, he's not getting the same. He's getting higher PCS (see TEB 2013 just 6 months ago), allowing him to get the current World Record score. As it should be.
    before the Olympics

Custom Title
    with Han Yan, Yuzu, Javier and Jason Brown
    there will be no room for him

its best Chan retires and never come back in competitive figure skating
    it will help clear all his fraud and tarnished results
    Completely disagree with you for SO many reasons.

Custom Title
    Ah, Fly has mistaken this thread for the Crazy Future Predictions where his opinions belong.

#TeamAUS
    Can we get back on track?
    Back to the thread.

I think that he should do a yuna next season and only show up at nationals, maybe a senior b and worlds. He needs to build up his confidence again after a massive four year slog where he has had a massive target on his back.

I truly believe that he can win the next olympics but he needs to compete smart and to not throw away so many of his moves or his elements.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast