Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: An In-depth Interview with Yuna Kim

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPack View Post
    I don't find it very in-depth. S/he isn't a good interviewer. There's not much insight into her, not really a window into her soul. But thanks for posting.
    This interview in Korean be translated into English, Chinese and Vietnamese, you are the first one that said Yuna not good at interview Not really in depth because no one expect she will talk everything about her personal life or her thoughts (Yuna is not that opened mind type) but she definitely give many honest and wise answers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPack View Post
    I don't find it very in-depth. S/he isn't a good interviewer. There's not much insight into her, not really a window into her soul. But thanks for posting.

Really? I had the complete opposite reaction. So much inner turmoil, so many inner forces tugging at her. She inferred a lot with her words; very personal and insightful.

Rinkside
    ^ I don't think the poster's referring to Yuna, as Yuna is the interviewee in this case. I think s/he's referring to the interviewer as in the one asking the questions, probably because s/he feels that the questions asked didn't really delve deeper into Yuna as a person. But I could be wrong. D:

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by staccato View Post
    ^ I don't think the poster's referring to Yuna, as Yuna is the interviewee in this case. I think s/he's referring to the interviewer as in the one asking the questions, probably because s/he feels that the questions asked didn't really delve deeper into Yuna as a person. But I could be wrong. D:
    Oh that makes sense

In that case, here is the last phrase in the interview

I sat down in front of her with the title “comprehensive interview” on my hands. But there are many questions I couldn’t quite ask and stories that she could not quite answer.
    I think this is pretty much the line Yuna could talk about herself for public's sake. No more about her family, her lover, her future plans or any personal stuffs.

i thought the interview showed the more mature yuna now.. who seems to live her life without a sense of bitterness..

Quote Originally Posted by staccato View Post
    You're absolutely right

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2