Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: The diverse beauty of men in figure skating

I was rewatching some 2014 Euros performances today and I was thinking Sergei Voronov looked pretty good to me all of a sudden. Yes, lace shirt and all!

Quote Originally Posted by WeakAnkles View Post
    You wouldn't be talking about ME, Mrs P now would you? LOL!

Yeah, I don't find Trankov attractive--but it's more of a personal taste thing.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    I'm pretty ew about a few of those dancers. Trankov is sleezy in looks, and Moir looks...arrogant.
    What about Peizerat though, in terms of ice dancers? He looks nice and friendly. I don't personally find Trankov handsome (but I don't think he's sleezy), but I like Moir. Arrogant? My main criticism about him is that he sometimes looks too goofy!

Custom Title
    Well you know it's all chemistry--and there is simply NO accounting for chemistry (which I believe accounts for my last bf--or at least I like to tell myself that!).

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    ... Moir looks...arrogant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandpiper View Post
    ... I like Moir. Arrogant? My main criticism about him is that he sometimes looks too goofy!
    I too like Moir (who does not look anything close to his finest in the photo on that list ... shame on the editor).
    And I do not find anything arrogant about Moir's appearance. To me, photos of him often have the endearing aura of the small-town boy who can't believe he has had the good fortune to skate with the best (and loveliest) partner on the planet, and to win World and Olympic championships with her.

Custom Title
    What about Peizerat though, in terms of ice dancers?
    Peizerat was all right, I wouldn't say no to that. But my icedancercrush is...greg

Quote Originally Posted by breathesgelatin View Post
    I was rewatching some 2014 Euros performances today and I was thinking Sergei Voronov looked pretty good to me all of a sudden. Yes, lace shirt and all!
    He's pretty easy on the eyes. I liked this hairstyle better though.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by golden411 View Post
    I too like Moir (who does not look anything close to his finest in the photo on that list ... shame on the editor).
    And I do not find his anything arrogant about Moir's appearance. To me, photos of him often have the endearing aura of the small-town boy who can't believe he has had the good fortune to skate with the best (and loveliest) partner on the planet, and to win World and Olympic championships with her.
    Editor needs to find better photos of their favourites. Yagudin and Moir got short-changed.

Yes, Moir looks like a small-town boy who is surprised to be there on the ice! He might not be a kid anymore, but he's good-looking in a boyishly charming way (versus someone like Trankov who appears a lot more in control and aggressive--not saying he is that way, just that he looks that way).

Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Woah, these are wonderful! Meoima will have a field day with them! (Actually, I'm having a field day with them. )
    Alexei my love! Yes I am having a field day with the site!

Anyways, this is the king of the zoo collections, Panda Plushy:
    http://instagram.com/p/pz5tt4my6m/

I am sooooo done! These teeny guys!

Oh!!! I think Alexei Urmanov is quite attractive! In fact, more so now than in his competive days!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    Oh!!! I think Alexei Urmanov is quite attractive! In fact, more so now than in his competive days!
    Yes, indeedy. He has always been handsome, and he's only getting better.

I always though Sikharulidze was very fine-looking. This may have come up before, but it bears repeating.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
    Yes, indeedy. He has always been handsome, and he's only getting better.

I always though Sikharulidze was very fine-looking. This may have come up before, but it bears repeating.
    I agree with both of you

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11