The diverse beauty of men in figure skating | Page 8 | Golden Skate

The diverse beauty of men in figure skating

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I've never understood the hotness of Joubert........ *awkward shuffle*

Actually, the majority of that list left me pretty cold. That number three though! Wowwwwww.
I actually agree in that I don't find (fully dressed) Joubert the hottest figure skater ever. However, he has an amazing body... so his hotness increases exponentially when he's topless... :slink:

Mathman, there's the ladies' thread for that! :laugh: (Seriously though, Miki looks stunning in that outfit).

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Oh Lambiel... I hope he really wears this during a performance. :p

(Also, I am so happy this thread has come alive again!)

Most handsome figure skaters: http://beauty-around.com/en/item/876-most-handsome-figure-skaters

Not sure if I agree with the list (Roman Kostomarov?!), but you get to see Lambiel looking dashing in a suit, and shirtless Brian Joubert (whose hotness immediately goes up into the stratosphere)!

Ok, I'm sorry but Yagudin doesn't hold a candle to Lambiel or Trankov, at least not these days. Sorry Meoima. :) I can appreciate that he was cute when he was younger, but I still don't think he'd make my top 10 list.

Brian and Scott Moir are good-looking guys, just not really my cup of tea. My favorite cups of tea didn't even make this list... :cry: Oh well!

Barb

Record Breaker
Oh Lambiel... I hope he really wears this during a performance. :p

(Also, I am so happy this thread has come alive again!)

Most handsome figure skaters: http://beauty-around.com/en/item/876-most-handsome-figure-skaters

Not sure if I agree with the list (Roman Kostomarov?!), but you get to see Lambiel looking dashing in a suit, and shirtless Brian Joubert (whose hotness immediately goes up into the stratosphere)!

No Andrew Poje in this list?????, ok, this list lost all credibility :disapp:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
No Andrew Poje in this list?????, ok, this list lost all credibility :disapp:

You wouldn't be talking about ME, Mrs P now would you? LOL!

Totally. I read the list, didn't see the delicious Mr Poje on it and immediately thought EPIC FAIL. EPIC EPIC EPIC FAIL!

Hmm, Trankov is one of those men who I find sexy but not handsome. Hard to explain that distinction, but there it is.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm pretty ew about a few of those dancers. Trankov is sleezy in looks, and Moir looks...arrogant.

breathesgelatin

Final Flight
I was rewatching some 2014 Euros performances today and I was thinking Sergei Voronov looked pretty good to me all of a sudden. Yes, lace shirt and all!

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I'm pretty ew about a few of those dancers. Trankov is sleezy in looks, and Moir looks...arrogant.
What about Peizerat though, in terms of ice dancers? He looks nice and friendly. I don't personally find Trankov handsome (but I don't think he's sleezy), but I like Moir. Arrogant? My main criticism about him is that he sometimes looks too goofy!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well you know it's all chemistry--and there is simply NO accounting for chemistry (which I believe accounts for my last bf--or at least I like to tell myself that!).

ice coverage

Record Breaker
... Moir looks...arrogant.

... I like Moir. Arrogant? My main criticism about him is that he sometimes looks too goofy!

I too like Moir (who does not look anything close to his finest in the photo on that list ... shame on the editor).
And I do not find anything arrogant about Moir's appearance. To me, photos of him often have the endearing aura of the small-town boy who can't believe he has had the good fortune to skate with the best (and loveliest) partner on the planet, and to win World and Olympic championships with her.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I too like Moir (who does not look anything close to his finest in the photo on that list ... shame on the editor).
And I do not find his anything arrogant about Moir's appearance. To me, photos of him often have the endearing aura of the small-town boy who can't believe he has had the good fortune to skate with the best (and loveliest) partner on the planet, and to win World and Olympic championships with her.
:thumbsup: Editor needs to find better photos of their favourites. Yagudin and Moir got short-changed.

Yes, Moir looks like a small-town boy who is surprised to be there on the ice! He might not be a kid anymore, but he's good-looking in a boyishly charming way (versus someone like Trankov who appears a lot more in control and aggressive--not saying he is that way, just that he looks that way).

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Oh!!! I think Alexei Urmanov is quite attractive! In fact, more so now than in his competive days!