Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Sytycd

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Is anyone still watching??

I hope Ricky has a good shot for winning.

I think that either Ricky or Zach will win. Ricky has been consistently excellent. Zach has been amazingly versatile. Personally, Ricky irritates me a little bit; so, I have a slight preference for Zach.

The standout routine of the season, for me, was Zach with all-star Amy to Europe After the Rain.

Quote Originally Posted by heyang View Post
    Personally, Ricky irritates me a little bit; so, I have a slight preference for Zach.
    Ricky doesn't irritate me as much as Rudy did until he did his final dance. Benji S. always irritated me and I could never understand why so many people liked him. Ricky gets that puppy dog look but his dancing is excellent so I overlook it. Heyang, is it just one of those things with Ricky???

[QUOTE=Dee4707;976219 Ricky gets that puppy dog look but his dancing is excellent so I overlook it. Heyang, is it just one of those things with Ricky???[/QUOTE]

It is the puppy dog looks that irritate me, but Ricky is definitely an excellent dancer and a well deserved Finalist for this season.

I've enjoyed watching Zach's growth on the show from country boy tapper to wonderful versatile performer. Loved his Piano Man performance with Aaron and great solo. He's definitely the best tapper to date on SYTYCD IMHO.

Valerie has a girl next door appeal and has been a strong performer overall, but I think some of the other ladies have been better dancers that lacked her personality. The title is America's FAVORITE dancer, which is many times not always the best dancer.

Jessica is a better dancer than Valerie, but I don't think her edit has given America an impression of her personality.

Overall, I think Ricky is the likely winner and Zach the dark horse. I'd be surprised if either Jessica or Valerie won this season.

I was a little surprised that Zack was in 4th place. Anyhow, I'm glad that Ricky won, was kinda nervous that Valerie might win.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee4707 View Post
    I was a little surprised that Zack was in 4th place. Anyhow, I'm glad that Ricky won, was kinda nervous that Valerie might win.

I thought the order would be Ricky, Zach, Valerie and Jessica. Overall not unhappy with the results.

Just an average girl
    Quote Originally Posted by heyang View Post
    I thought the order would be Ricky, Zach, Valerie and Jessica. Overall not unhappy with the results.
    I thought it would be Ricky, Zack, Jessica and Valerie. When it came down to Ricky and Valerie I was a bit horrified at the thought that Valerie could win. She's a great tapper and has done very well, but she's not champion material. All turned out as expected. Since Ricky won as predicted since his audition, it doesn't really matter who was second, third and fourth.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6