TSL is alive!! Presenting: The Deeper Edge | Golden Skate

TSL is alive!! Presenting: The Deeper Edge

GF2445

Record Breaker
"Each week, for five weeks, Katherine Hill & Jamie Whyte provide The Skating Lesson viewers with “tricks of the trade” to improve technical skating skills and performance quality..."

TSL is a love hate relationship but after a good month absence from Dave Lease, it's nice to see it back and running with a new segment.

TSL has ALOT of catching up to do as ALOT has happened during the last month from splits and retirements to fundamental changes to the IJS which may affect all their "Breaking Down the IJS" videos

but for now, let's enjoy what they have.
http://www.theskatinglesson.com/the-deeper-edge-with-katherine-hill-and-jamie-whyte/

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I enjoy EVERYTHING TSL has. I'm a big fan of the site. And yes, I think a nice long "What's been going on" segment would be a good idea.

I still miss Jenny. Le sigh.

GF2445

Record Breaker
I enjoy EVERYTHING TSL has. I'm a big fan of the site. And yes, I think a nice long "What's been going on" segment would be a good idea.

I still miss Jenny. Le sigh.

I do miss Jenny because she balanced everything out. I can understand the burnout TSL has had since Grand Prix Final until now because they did ALOT!!! of segments. I wish TSL will have time to finish off the Breaking Down the IJS and the reading club segments soon.

Maybe Grand Prix Assignment Release of June 27 will get things going again because TSL have been been missing the action and ALOT has happened to skating this year for better or worse.