Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Peizerat & Candeloro for Joint President of the French Federation of Ice Sports?

Custom Title
    I remember a Japanese journalist was touched by D G's compassionate gesture of offering up France's 2012 Worlds spot to the devastated Japan and skating fans just didn't buy it and figured he was up to something. Sure enough he was coveting the prized pre-Olympic Worlds 2013 which of course Canada did not give up and hand over to France.

Yulia forver! I'm on team dumped Ice Dance. Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateFiguring View Post
    Sure enough he was coveting the prized pre-Olympic Worlds 2013 which of course Canada did not give up and hand over to France.
    What happened? I know nothing about this.

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by Alba View Post
    What happened? I know nothing about this.
    Not long after the tsunami happened and the futur was still unknown, Guaillaguet graciously offered to give 2012 Worlds to Japan and get instead 2013 Worlds for Nice. London already had won 2013 Worlds' bid at that point. Useless to say, Skate Canada was quick to answer "No way !"

Yulia forver! I'm on team dumped Ice Dance. Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by machin View Post
    Not long after the tsunami happened and the futur was still unknown, Guaillaguet graciously offered to give 2012 Worlds to Japan and get instead 2013 Worlds for Nice. London already had won 2013 Worlds' bid at that point. Useless to say, Skate Canada was quick to answer "No way !"
    I didn't know this.
    Oh Didier, what a piece of work you are.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3