Record Breaker
Country
United-States
JonnyCoop, have you been in the sherry again??:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
Too Funny!!!

Thanks for the laugh. I have a friend who thinks Sasha calls her the 'Teletubby skater'.

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

IDLERACER

Medalist
That thing looks much more like Christina Ricci than Sasha Cohen. Especially with that gigantic round forehead.

CartDi

Rinkside
I am torn between saying that that doll is kinda cute, or very freaky. It's kind of both. you know what i mean? lol.:laugh:

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Dee --

Of course I have!! This time with a little grenadine, a lime wedge, and some new Citrus Listerine....:D :D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fossi

Final Flight
This doll will sell out fast now! Is it really a Sasha doll? Amazing!

Spirit

On the Ice
Now we know why Sasha never skates a clean program!

Every time she's on the ice, Michelle is backstage with one of these dolls and a sharp pin.......

icenut84

Final Flight
IDLERACER said:
That thing looks much more like Christina Ricci than Sasha Cohen.

That's what I thought too. But the one with the blue eyes does resemble Sasha (maybe it's just the angle).

Lucy25

Final Flight
IDLERACER said:
That thing looks much more like Christina Ricci than Sasha Cohen. Especially with that gigantic round forehead.
Yes, but everytime a skater look-a-like thread pops up on any of the skating boards, Sasha is always compared to Christina Ricci.

Thanks for the laugh, JonnyCoop!

IDLERACER

Medalist
I cannot help but notice what a tiny little mouth that doll has. Compare that to Miss Cohen's mouth, which is somewhat reminiscent of the Vavoom character of Felix the Cat fame. To see what I'm talking about, click HERE

LBC

On the Ice
IDLERACER said:
I cannot help but notice what a tiny little mouth that doll has. Compare that to Miss Cohen's mouth, which is somewhat reminiscent of the Vavoom character of Felix the Cat fame. To see what I'm talking about, click HERE

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I would like to see what a Sasha doll would be like though. Same head bigger mouth and a body that you could twist in every which direction and it not break. It would come with ice skates and all of the costumes Sasha has worn. Suitcase on wheels included along with optional fur coat. If you order now you can get the screaming Robin doll. Robin in same black outfit she seems to always wear for competitions with credentials around her neck.

You could have dolls for all the skaters and coaches. Have an ice rink along with a Kiss and Cry area. Perform your favorite skaters program on the rink and have them fall or skate perfectly then flash the scores based on YOUR own judging. You can have fights between skaters and/or coaches. Also have Dick, Peggy and Terry dolls with headphones on.

I just found my old dolls in my mom's closet and remembered how fun it was to play with them. Had a whole collection of West family dolls. Anyone remember them? They don't make them like that anymore and the price was on one box, $2.85. They aren't in the bad condition but a lot of the accesories were lost or torn up by the witch girls across the street who'd tear up my toys.
:laugh:

I also couldn't part with the barrel of monkeys or my yoyo.

On the other hand, here is a doll that somehow or other is supposed to be Michelle. She has Michelle's green eyes anyway. :laugh:

Aparently the Michelle Kwan Barbie also comes in the Nicole Bobek and Surya Bonaly versions.

Mathman

LBC

On the Ice
Mathman said:
On the other hand, here is a doll that somehow or other is supposed to be Michelle. She has Michelle's green eyes anyway. :laugh:

Aparently the Michelle Kwan Barbie also comes in the Nicole Bobek and Surya Bonaly versions.

Mathman

That has to be the worst recreation of Michelle I've ever seen. Would anybody think that was Michelle? The doll has green eyes. :rolleye:

That doll doesn't look Asian at all even though they claim it is the best they've ever produced. I wondered what the others looked like?
:rolleye:

VIETgrlTerifa

Record Breaker
Actually, that doll wasn't supposed to resemble Michelle. They were just figure skating barbies that were endorsed by Michelle.

MK's quote was something like "they don't look like me, thank goodness."

Spirit

On the Ice
Mathman said:

Is the Nicole Bobek version from before or after?

soogar

Record Breaker
Remember when Target came out with the Katya Gordeeva doll? The face looked like Katya's on top of this Barbie body with huge boobs. They didn't even try to scale the body to Katya's real life body. Maybe they did it so Katya doll can share clothes with Barbie.

When did the MK doll come out? When Tara was competing in 1998, she was endorsing Barbie, however I don't remember seeing a Tara Barbie.