Thread: Charlie White's New Haircut.

fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater Boy View Post
    Pretty soon it will be about skaters pets
    nonsense, that would never happen

Custom Title
    Procrastinating by Watching my Fav. Skaters
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater Boy View Post
    Sometimes you can be too light it is amazing there is even a thread dedicated to this but since you guys brought it up I was just noting that for some reason in respect to image people try to use what they have - looks, body, hair, flexibility, personality whatever.
    Mainly I just didn't want to start a debate in this thread that I really have no desire to debate with you. I don't agree with your sentiments about their hair, but I don't find it worth my time to discuss it. Simply put, it's hair. I don't think they're using their hair to make up for anything or as proof of their artistry. You do - and you're entitled to your sentiment.....I just find it too petty to debate in the manner you wanted to - it's hair.

And like yourself, I was just a poster in this thread - so we're both falling under the "you guys" category. I would agree with you that people do "use what they have" to their benefit; and I'd hope they would.

Custom Title
    Much better. Finally he understood it's not the 80s...

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    He has always had it cut in the summer, but I suspect the Puffs folks insisted on Charlie having it styled before that barrage of interviews.

Custom Title
    I am sad to see it go.

Seriously - How many people (men and women) have hair like that?! And I mean that in a very positive way. If your got it, flaunt it!

Custom Title
    I think this is Tanith's influence to make Charlie look a little older. She is a cougar, after all.... It's ok, different, kinda Mad Men looking (early 60s). It is just hair and it grows.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by slider11 View Post
    I think this is Tanith's influence to make Charlie look a little older. She is a cougar, after all.... It's ok, different, kinda Mad Men looking (early 60s). It is just hair and it grows.
    She's 3 1/2 years older than Charlie. Hardley a cougar by any definition. Age differences that small only matter in high school.

Missing Tdizzle and SDiggity golden411's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jcoates View Post
    She's 3 1/2 years older than Charlie. Hardley a cougar by any definition. Age differences that small only matter in high school.
    For those who like such slang, "puma" would be a better term in this case, I think??
    But I agree that as long as two adults are happy together, their ages do not matter.

And as long as Charlie White's big laugh remains intact, I'm fine with any hairstyle that he chooses.
    And BTW, I am sucker for photos of skaters and their pets.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4