Charlie White's New Haircut. | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Charlie White's New Haircut.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I'm all for guys with long hair, but in Charlie's case I'm okay with the haircut.

(Still trying to figure out how this became a thread, lol)

IcyEdges

Match Penalty
I like it. I think it's a more suiting and mature haircut for him. Now I'm just anxiously awaiting the rest of the blonde highlights to grow out so he's back to his natural brunette. ;)

skatedreamer

Medalist
Country
United-States
I like it. I think it's a more suiting and mature haircut for him. Now I'm just anxiously awaiting the rest of the blonde highlights to grow out so he's back to his natural brunette. ;)

IMO, maturity is vastly overrated and not very much fun. :biggrin: With that haircut, put Charlie in a 3-pc suit and he'd look like just another investment banker. Booorrrrrrrinnnnnnnnng.

I'm with noskates: bring back the mop!!! :love:

Crossing fingers that Jason's ponytail stays just the way it is...

A haircut can't make or break someone as appealing and handsome as Charlie. He always looks good!

skatedreamer

Medalist
Country
United-States
It would take way more than just a haircut to make Charlie less...er...charming. (Sorry for the tacky alliteration.) But I'll still vote for the mop every day of the week and twice on Sunday!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Crossing fingers that Jason's ponytail stays just the way it is...

He's already said that for now, it's popularity means its staying put.

If/when he does eventually cut it, I'm hoping he goes kinda shaggy, like the Gachinski style hair, rather than taking really short like the other American men. I think his face shape would deal with shaggy better than short.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
His hair's twitter tweeted Ow after the cut. Jason's ponytail, which also has a twitter acount, worries whether it is next on the block.

Charlie always cuts his hair for the summer. It hasn't made the news in previous years, though.;)

Oh yes please hack that attitude (mail pony tail) I actually think Brown folds his ponytail because it is super long. I wonder if Charile is like Felicity - now that the curls are gone maybe he would have lost OGM?

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Wow. Charlie went from cute and adorable to pretty gorgeous with that haircut.

(As an aside, I also thought Adam Rippon's hotness factor increased significantly after he cut the curls off.)

I think Jason said he was keeping the ponytail because it's kind of become his calling card.

I know I am in the minority but it isn't a good calling card and it doesn't flatter his features - maybe if worn not pulled back so tight?

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
His hair's twitter tweeted Ow after the cut. Jason's ponytail, which also has a twitter acount, worries whether it is next on the block.

Charlie always cuts his hair for the summer. It hasn't made the news in previous years, though.;)

I love when Charlie's curls and Jason's ponytail have a Twitter smackdown. Love the curls much better, but as a child of the 60s70s, I'm still loving a man with long hair:cool:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I know I am in the minority but it isn't a good calling card and it doesn't flatter his features - maybe if worn not pulled back so tight?

I think it does suit Jason's face - but would probably suit him better if it wasn't pulled back so tight, I agree. But that's kind of a moot point since even with how tight he wears it he still gets stray wisps every now and again, so anything looser and he'd have hair all over the place.

Besides, I'm still hanging out for the LOTR/Hobbit program with the hair in elven braids. He could do it.

noskates

Record Breaker
Have any of you seen Jason's hair when it isn't pulled back that tight? Woooeeee..............it's beyond curly. I can't even imagine what he'd do with it if it was cut. One large bush. IIRC he was told to either cut it short or put it in a ponytail because it was distracting when he was skating.

This is slightly off topic but since Jason's hair has also been brought into it.... Does everyone remember Gwendal's? :love: I don't even like long hair on guys like at all....but Charlie and Gwendal wear it soooo well.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
This is slightly off topic but since Jason's hair has also been brought into it.... Does everyone remember Gwendal's? :love: I don't even like long hair on guys like at all....but Charlie and Gwendal wear it soooo well.

Charlie and Gwendal used their hair as excuse the pun as artistic extensions - sometimes to make up for lack of innate artistry. jason is an artist but hair is pulled so tight and really doesn't do much - it's long and in a ponytail - not really hair with a purpose other than hanging there and i do think he folds it which really suggests excessive hair. he sayhs it is so curly if not frizzy so then cut it short. Only someone who is extremely feature perfect with great bone structure ie that actress Belafone harper I think really can pull off that bald, short hair or slick pony tail look really well. i wonder if we really would think Gwendel was such an artist without that flow of hair. Now Kurt Browning shows he reallyh si a performer and Scott Hamilton though i still have a bit of a "grudge" on Scott because I think he was very lucky to get gold in 1984 = as the rules evolved he wouldn't have won and he was looking a little tired at the end - like time was ticking against him and he was barely hanging on to stay ahead of the new generation - and it was by a fingernail.

Charlie and Gwendal used their hair.....

Erm....I'm not sure what to say. :unsure: I don't really care to get into this conversation...this thread was nice and light-hearted, so yeah...

For the record, I was just talking hair, not artistry. Like strictly these boys' manes - imo, Charlie and Gwendal have nice hair. :yes:

TMC

Record Breaker
Erm....I'm not sure what to say. :unsure: I don't really care to get into this conversation...this thread was nice and light-hearted, so yeah...

For the record, I was just talking hair, not artistry. Like strictly these boys' manes - imo, Charlie and Gwendal have nice hair. :yes:

...There's always one that just...has...to....:rolleye:

TMC

Record Breaker
Oh and I loved Charlie's skating hair, which was boyish and whimsical. I also love his vaca-hair (it's a concept!), which makes him look Hot and Sexy :laugh: