Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Pairs Team: Kirsten Moore-Towers and Michael Marinaro

Custom Title
    It makes way more sense for Moscovitch/Lubov to be a Canadian pair. It's pretty exciting though, if M-T/Mar and Iliu/Mosc do well and give D/R a run for their money... having 3 Canadian pairs would be sensational - it's been ages since we had 3 excellent entries in any discipline.

Custom Title
    Here's a photo of Kirsten & Michael - they make an attractive duo.

(I think this photo by Skate Canada isn't really a photo of them 'together' - it's 2 single photos photoshopped together.)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpOc8AFIYAAziP0.jpg:large

Currently frozen as a popsicle Chemistry66's Avatar
    I'm sorry but does anyone else keep reading Michael's last name as Marinara?

Good Luck MT-M 2.0

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemistry66 View Post
    I'm sorry but does anyone else keep reading Michael's last name as Marinara?
    I kept thinking that.
    In related news, I watched a rerun of "The Golden Girls" the other night where they discussed making the perfect Marinara sauce. It's a sign!!
    In all seriousness, I hope this duo works out well!

Custom Title
    Procrastinating by Watching my Fav. Skaters
    Quote Originally Posted by anyanka View Post
    I kept thinking that.
    In related news, I watched a rerun of "The Golden Girls" the other night where they discussed making the perfect Marinara sauce. It's a sign!!
    ...Me too!! The episode about the pizzas was also on the other day...marathon. LMFAO, I've been obsessed with that show since age 7

But on topic, yes....I'm always wanting to say people's names wrong though..

While I was heartbroken to read that Kirsten & Dylan had ended their partnership, I hope that they both continue to have success with their new partners.

I kept thinking that.
    Well, his Twitter handle is _MarinaroSAUCE_, so he obviously has a sense of humour!

How are we going to shorten the team now? M-T/M 2.0 is too long. How about M-T/MM?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    Well, his Twitter handle is _MarinaroSAUCE_, so he obviously has a sense of humour!

How are we going to shorten the team now? M-T/M 2.0 is too long. How about M-T/MM?
    I dub them MT/M2

(If you isolate the "T2" it sounds like Terminator 2 and Marinaro is the new robot.)

Custom Title
    I dub them MT/M2

(If you isolate the "T2" it sounds like Terminator 2 and Marinaro is the new robot.)
    I like this dubbing!!! Easy to write and remember, lol

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by snowflakebeautiful View Post
    ...Me too!! The episode about the pizzas was also on the other day...marathon. LMFAO, I've been obsessed with that show since age 7

But on topic, yes....I'm always wanting to say people's names wrong though..
    Yeah, that show warped me. :P But I still watch the reruns every time they come on ...

Custom Title
    Yeah, that show warped me. :P But I still watch the reruns every time they come on ...
    Ditto...actually I own every season... - I think my mom used to worry because Blanche (and Sophia) were my undisputed favorites...

Pairs will be interesting next season. If both pairs do well, they'll probably be on the world team along with D/R. I'm a bit more excited about Lubov and Dylan though, since I'm not really sure how good Marinaro is.

Best wishes to both Kristen and Dylan. I admit I have a soft spot for Kristen though, so I really do wish her new partnership does go well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2