Cinq to hold a press conference after ISU Congress | Golden Skate

Cinq to hold a press conference after ISU Congress

Meoima

Match Penalty
Hold my breath for the anonymous judging to be erased. But then again, I would be gone till that time. :unsure:

GF2445

Record Breaker
I hope this congress is going to be a mess or all the decisions go against what cinq wants so he has to explain himself

cooper

Medalist
i hope someone will grill him... you know like squirm him until he breaks-down.. and then he announced he will step down and retire...

TMC

Record Breaker
i hope someone will grill him... you know like squirm him until he breaks-down.. and then he announced he will step down and retire...

Me too. Although I imagine his response to any grilling questions will be like Tony Abbott's in this bit from Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, starting at 2:26 (warning: some profane language included): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4carpZWlVU

Last edited:

GF2445

Record Breaker
Me too. Although I imagine his response to any grilling questions will be like Tony Abbott's in this bit from Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, starting at 2:26 (warning: some profane language included): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4carpZWlVU

Oh Tony Abbott. He's my Prime Minister and let me tell you all, he has said ALOT of classic things- including this one

"No one, no matter how smart, how well educated, how experienced is the Suppository of all wisdom"

Anyway, back to the Cinq-meister, hopefully reven speed skating is hearing the warnings that figure skaters are giving. If figure skating generates no money, speed skating would be gone too. I am hopeful that alot of asian media outlets as well as figure skating outlets and major news agencies take advantage of this opportunity and get creditation to go to the press conference.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Even if my dreams are similar to yours, I think that right after this conference we will have to laugh a lot (right before crying for the complete death of FS)... :slink:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Oh no. I have a funny feeling in my stomach- something like butterflies, but heavier. Rocks, maybe.

skatedreamer

Medalist
Country
United-States
Oh Tony Abbott. He's my Prime Minister and let me tell you all, he has said ALOT of classic things- including this one

"No one, no matter how smart, how well educated, how experienced is the Suppository of all wisdom"

Ohlordhavemercy. Open mouth, insert foot, chew vigorously! :rofl:

The small number of posts in this thread kind of says it all, doesn't it? Not much hope out there...