Thread: Cinq to hold a press conference after ISU Congress

#TeamAUS

News Cinq to hold a press conference after ISU Congress

A possible grilling sesh? Phil Hersh should be on the case.

http://static.isu.org/media/149821/m...conference.doc

Custom Title
    Well, that should be interesting. Can't wait to hear the updates.

Love popcorn, hate horrendous costumes. Meoima's Avatar
    Hold my breath for the anonymous judging to be erased. But then again, I would be gone till that time.

Custom Title
    Procrastinating by Watching my Fav. Skaters
    Wouldn't it be lovely if it were a press conference to announce his retirement.... *day dreams*

#TeamAUS
    I hope this congress is going to be a mess or all the decisions go against what cinq wants so he has to explain himself

i hope someone will grill him... you know like squirm him until he breaks-down.. and then he announced he will step down and retire...

Tripping on the Podium
    I hope he is stepping down immediately following the congress and leaving the public eye forever.

Rinkside

Quote Originally Posted by cooper View Post
    i hope someone will grill him... you know like squirm him until he breaks-down.. and then he announced he will step down and retire...
    Me too. Although I imagine his response to any grilling questions will be like Tony Abbott's in this bit from Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, starting at 2:26 (warning: some profane language included): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4carpZWlVU
    Last edited by TMC; 06-04-2014 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Typo

#TeamAUS
    Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    Me too. Although I imagine his response to any grilling questions will be like Tony Abbott's in this bit from Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, starting at 2:26 (warning: some profane language included): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4carpZWlVU
    Oh Tony Abbott. He's my Prime Minister and let me tell you all, he has said ALOT of classic things- including this one

"No one, no matter how smart, how well educated, how experienced is the Suppository of all wisdom"

Anyway, back to the Cinq-meister, hopefully reven speed skating is hearing the warnings that figure skaters are giving. If figure skating generates no money, speed skating would be gone too. I am hopeful that alot of asian media outlets as well as figure skating outlets and major news agencies take advantage of this opportunity and get creditation to go to the press conference.

Even if my dreams are similar to yours, I think that right after this conference we will have to laugh a lot (right before crying for the complete death of FS)...

Oh no. I have a funny feeling in my stomach- something like butterflies, but heavier. Rocks, maybe.

Landing 3As in my dreams! skatedreamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GF2445 View Post
    Oh Tony Abbott. He's my Prime Minister and let me tell you all, he has said ALOT of classic things- including this one

"No one, no matter how smart, how well educated, how experienced is the Suppository of all wisdom"
    Ohlordhavemercy. Open mouth, insert foot, chew vigorously!

The small number of posts in this thread kind of says it all, doesn't it? Not much hope out there...