Yuna - Unique camel
Chan - Winning by a slight margin even with falls

skatedreamer

Medalist
Country
United-States
Program?
Kurt - Cassablanca

I'd argue that for Kurt, "Singin' in the Rain" is even more iconic than "Casablanca." Love them both, though! Always felt bad that "Casablanca" fell short @ the Olympics -- sadly, it just wasn't his night.

anyanka

Record Breaker
I loved that moment at the 98 Olympics!

I was never her fan but I always respected her determination and drive. Artistry was just never going to be her strong suit, but I still enjoyed watching her regardless. I did not truly think of her as a total bad*** until she did that move in Nagano, and I actually cheered in front of my TV when it happened. :clap: Her final "go fug urself" to the judges who've always denied her!

Tompson

Rinkside
I'd argue that for Kurt, "Singin' in the Rain" is even more iconic than "Casablanca." Love them both, though! Always felt bad that "Casablanca" fell short @ the Olympics -- sadly, it just wasn't his night.
Oh, I forgot Singin' in the Rain:biggrin: My fault.
Adding more..
Nagasu - Hype

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
Anissina/Peizerat - 2002 olympics FD
Torvill/Dean - Bolero
Julia Lipnitskaya - Schindler's List FP. Maybe it isn't so famous now but I think one day this program will be very famous. Also her I-spin, Bielmann spin position, spiral position.
Mao Asada - 3A
Midori Ito - 3A
Surya Bonaly - backflip
Sasha Cohen - spirals
Katarina Witt - Carmen and as an idol
Yu-Na Kim - 2010 olympics FP, an idol, role-model, very famous person
Plushenko - Carmen 2002, an idol
Yagudin- The Man in the Iron Mask
Savchenko/Szolkowy - throw 3S at the very end of FP
Moore-Towers/Moscovitch - lifts
Zhang/Zhang - unfortunately, her fall during 2006 olympics FP

babyskate

On the Ice
Jason Brown's Y spiral into a triple lutz and his split jumps. Not too many can do either one of those two moves as well as he can.

Aklaus

Rinkside
Denise Biellmann - her spin (but the first one spinnig this way was Karin Iten, European Bronze medalist in 73)
John Curry - grace, body lines
Toller Cranston - wild split jumps
Robin Cousins - single Axel
Duchesnays - Dschungle moves
Katarina Witt - Carmen, her arm positions
Boitano - Boitano Lutz
Gordejewa/ Grinkov - synchronisation
Arakawa - flexibility
Ito - the first triple axel
Faiella/ Scali - reverse lifting
van der Perren - 3T - 3T - 3T
Jagudin and Amodio - fast steps
Bourne/ Kraatz - hydro blading

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
If we're going on basic concepts here, I'd like to throw in P/B for creativity. They were never boring to watch and their programs were always very offbeat from what every other top team was doing.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
For another male skater who does great a Ina Bauer, let's not forget Paul Wylie! While he obviously doesn't have Yuzu's flexibility, his lines and extension are breathtaking. (Contemplating making a "male skaters who did non-traditional moves" thread...)

Hopefully this isn't too off-topic, but could someone link me to what is considered Kurt's best performance of Casablanca? I've only seen the Olympics version (I know, shame on me), and while I named it as his iconic program, it had enough technical flaws that I didn't fall in love with it.

edenlover

On the Ice
Programs? Michelle's East of Eden (pro am), Flamenco--96 short, and Rach 98 Olympics.

They are just memorable