What food do you NOT like? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

What food do you NOT like?

BusyMom

Medalist
I don't get the chicken nuggets, either.
Me neither. In my family we do not eat chicken as a rule(nuggets contain not much of a real meat, I know). Not about the taste or religion aspects. Since bird's flu keeps coming back every now and then better to stay away from the poultry. The latest cases are only a few weeks ago. :slink: Also, not like in the US, hormones injections are largely in the poultry industry in my country. Better safe than sorry I guess.

borzaya

Final Flight
Well, I like most of foods - some more, some less... What I really can't eat, is liver and any kind of innards. I also can't stand salo (cured pork fat).
I don't like vegetables too much (especially cooked) - I can eat them sometimes, but not too often.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Liver, sweet potatoes, mushrooms, watermelon, lobster

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Brussell sprouts. Little green poop balls. I hate them so much I refuse even to learn how to spell them!

louisa05

Final Flight
Tonichelle--Chicken salad comes in many varieties. I like some, but I hate others. My mother loves them all and thinks I should (she suffers from the delusion that we love the exact same things...something that drives me crazy on a weekly basis). I make one at home with swiss cheese, light mayo, lemon pepper, a bit of garlic and dill relish that is very good. But the new fad of chicken salad full of fruit just grosses me out--grapes and apples do not belong in my sandwich.

I do not like pears. I think it is a texture thing. And I HATE canned fruit. Please stop ruining fruit.

I also hate raisins in other food. Do not ruin raisins by baking them into things. My mother loves raisin bread (so I must love it, too...) and constantly tries to feed it to me or give it to me. No, keep that.

My oddest food dislike has to be milk on cereal. Cereal is fine, if you do not sog it up by putting milk on it. This totally freaks out my husband.

Amei

Record Breaker
But the new fad of chicken salad full of fruit just grosses me out--grapes and apples do not belong in my sandwich.

Agree - outside of dried cranberries on my salads, I don't care for fruit in my entrees, they just don't belong in the savory foods.

Whereas I like fruit in some foods. So if you guys don't eat it, that leaves more for meeeee.

Isn't it nice how these things work out?

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
beans
olives
sauces in general
pork, ham, bacon and anything related
raspberries (the only fruit I don't like)
cakes, pies (actually the only sweets I like are chocolate and ice cream:laugh:)
peanuts, nuts

louisa05

Final Flight
Whereas I like fruit in some foods. So if you guys don't eat it, that leaves more for meeeee.

Isn't it nice how these things work out?

No, you don't get the fruit, Olympia. I like all fruit (except pears) if it is fresh and not in my salad or sandwich. So I'll keep it. Sorry! ;)

No, you don't get the fruit, Olympia. I like all fruit (except pears) if it is fresh and not in my salad or sandwich. So I'll keep it. Sorry! ;)

Oh, very well.

But when the chicken waldorf salad comes around, feel free to pass me your share.