shrimp
fish
oysters
calamari
ice cream
mashed potatoes
garlic
bleu cheese
iced coffees (yes I know they aren't good for you)
bananas (not too ripe)
pizza (don't eat it often)
mushrooms
green beans
watermelon
honeydews

BusyMom

Medalist
I love all kind of food. Salad and Fruits too.

Coffee is my weakness (especially Iced Coffee). I have at least two of Ice Caramel Machiato with whip and extra caramel a day. Don't hate me but I got low-blood pressure-doctor ordered. :biggrin:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
salmon, tilapia

cheese stromboli, pizza

Greek Salad

gyros

penne pasta

Ghiradelli Chocolate Squares (esp, the holiday season Peppermint Bark ones), Andes Candies (the mint ones & cherry ones)

nuts, esp. almonds & cashews

falafel (fried chick pea balls with diced salad in pita), shwarma (lamb & diced salad in pita)

most fruits, many veggies (esp. broccoli & roasted peppers)

cannoli, Key Lime Pie, carrot cake with cream cheese frosting & chocolate shavings, biscotti

mint chocolate chip/cookies with cream ice cream

cheese (esp, Provolone, Muenster, Mozzarella)

ice tea, lemonade

Johar

Medalist
I went to Starbucks today and didn't get an iced coffee. Hell must've frozen over.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Cheese (though I'm not supposed to have dairy), sourdough bread, moose, beef steak, pumpkin pie, hamburger (I don't like cheese on my burger though, go figure), TACOS!, lasagna...

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Homemade lemon meringue pie
Salt Cod made like my grandma used to make it
salad with oil & vinegar dressing
A really good piece of steak
Caprese salad (fresh tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, oil and vinegar, salt and pepper)
My homemade apple pie
BLTs with really fresh tomatoes

Amei

Record Breaker
Fried Green Tomatoes
cooked onions (fried in a pan with potatoes)
moscato wine
lamb chops
asparagus with Italian dressing
my grandmother's fried rice & egg rolls (not exactly something you expect considering my grandmother was born in the Bronx to Italian immigrants), her meatballs were really good as well
Fried oreos and bananas (best drunk food ever!)
green beans

Seeing other people's faves makes me want to try more foods.

Mine that I can think of offhand:
chocolate
cheese (including goat and sheep cheese; especially cheddar, brie, and blue types--oh, and fresh mozzarella)
yogurt
most fruits
vegetables
all kinds of grains, including barley, oats, wheat berries, and buckwheat (which isn't botanically a grain, but might as well classify it here)
eggplant parmesan
carrot cake
nuts of all kinds
Ben & Jerry's chocolate ice cream. I can resist most of the other brands. Other flavors of ice cream don't call to me, either.
When I'm eating meat, I love roast duck.

Alba

Record Breaker
I love and eat all kind of food except sweets. I love coffee and wine.

BusyMom

Medalist
Chinese: Dim sum
Japanese: Sashimi
Vietnamese: Nem Nuong (pork meatballs)
Malay: Nasi Lamek
English: Fish&Chips, Hot dog with fried onions
Spanish: Spanish omelette, Ensalada de Atun (Tuna, Potato, Capers, Eggs, and Chilli Stuffed Olives Salad)
Tex/Mex: Taco and Enchilada
Italian: Everything except Risotto Stuffed Grilled Tomatoes.
Dessert: Panna Cotta and Crème brulee
Ice cream:All except mint flavor.

borzaya

Final Flight
I like most kinds of food - especially meat, mashed potatoes, white bread (and rye bread, too, especially dried), rice, fruits, chocolate... What I can't do without is cheese and hot tea - I drink tea every day and eat cheese almost every day.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I :love: :love: :love: fruit smoothies!! I make them almost everyday. Strawberry/Banana/Peanut Butter/Greek yogurt is my go to. For breakfast I like Blueberry/Rasberry/Greek Yogurt/with nutmeg or granola sprinkled on. My recent obsession has been Mango/Kiwi/Apple with milk and ice cubes.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Seeing other people's faves makes me want to try more foods.

Mine that I can think of offhand:
chocolate
cheese (including goat and sheep cheese; especially cheddar, brie, and blue types--oh, and fresh mozzarella)
yogurt
most fruits
vegetables
all kinds of grains, including barley, oats, wheat berries, and buckwheat (which isn't botanically a grain, but might as well classify it here)
eggplant parmesan
carrot cake
nuts of all kinds
Ben & Jerry's chocolate ice cream. I can resist most of the other brands. Other flavors of ice cream don't call to me, either.
When I'm eating meat, I love roast duck.

Olympia, I really like your choices. One of my downfalls is bagels. I eat a 1/2 wheat with strawberry cream cheese everyday.

I do like a good steak. One of the things I discovered eating with my steak is a blue cheese butter. I dip a piece of steak into the butter. I normally don't like just blue cheese but this really enhances the steak.

http://www.food.com/recipe/steak-with-blue-cheese-butter-33130

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
ice cream :love: (especially mint and chocolate)
shrimps
sushi
mango, pineapples, apricots, oranges, apples, fruits in general
fish, chicken
tomatoes
chocolate (almost any kind of chocolate, but not white and not with peanuts)
carrots, sweet corn, mushrooms
pickles:love:

Amei

Record Breaker

I like sushi as well. I think sushi is something that most people 'don't like' purely because of some mental block in their head with the whole raw-fish situation; I know I was like that for a long time.... I grew up in a part of the word where fish was only eaten fried, but I ended up at a sushi restaurant for a company dinner and ate some of it to be polite and actually really enjoyed it.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Bread and butter. Any kind of bread. And butter. Someone once asked me what my most secret fantasy was. I replied, "To eat a bakery."

Some Earl Grey Tea with that bakery would do nicely too!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Someone once asked me what my most secret fantasy was. I replied, "To eat a bakery."

WA, my fantasy is to fall into a vat of ice cream and eat my way out!!!! You always make me smile!! :laugh: :laugh:

skatedreamer

Medalist
Country
United-States
WA, my fantasy is to fall into a vat of ice cream and eat my way out!!!! You always make me smile!! :laugh: :laugh:

Ice cream works for me, preferably vanilla w/ oreo cookies. Rum raisin or vanilla/caramel would work nicely, too. :biggrin:

Other favorites: pizza, popcorn, and really good chocolate (no Hershey's, thank you very much).

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker

Hey Dee Honey. You always make me smile too. Trust me, ice cream is up there on my fave rave list too, but I just listed my absolute favorite food. Did you see Julie & Julia? The whole monologue Jule has about the joys of butter...I was nodding so much I looked like a bobblehead doll. And then to slather that butter on a really good fresh bagel or crusty slice of peasant bread...Le Big Sigh.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Bread and butter. Any kind of bread. And butter. Someone once asked me what my most secret fantasy was. I replied, "To eat a bakery."

Some Earl Grey Tea with that bakery would do nicely too!
I thought pretty much the same thing when I first saw this thread :biggrin:
My life would end tomorrow without bread and black tea.
Especially without whole wheat bread and Darjeeling or Assam tea.