Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

Thread: 2014 Nebelhorn Trophy

umm...
    Such an interesting topic to read.
    Thanks to all posters here. Especially to sisinka and Matt K.

Maybe the problem is that Zoueva and Shpilband used up all their creative inspirations on Virtue and Moir, and now have nothing left for their current clients.
    Last edited by Mathman; 10-09-2014 at 08:52 AM.

Missing Tdizzle and SDiggity golden411's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt K View Post
    ... Most recently, Chock/Bates was given a Les Miserables FD by Shpilband at the Olympics. Little did they know, Igor/Marina Zoueva also choreographed one for Tobias/Stagniunas's in 2011. Also, choreographed by Igor Shpilband, their diagonal step sequence uses the same One Day More music cut as Chock/Bates diagonal step sequence up to the end of the program. I have time-stamped everything:

Tobias/Stagniunas diagonal step sequence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S8qe5B4SaY#t=3m38s
    Chock/Bates diagonal step sequence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY_cKJ91tno#t=3m36s ...
    I highly doubt that Chock/Bates did not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    Maybe the problem is that Zoueva and Shpilband used up all their creative inspirations on Virtue and Moir, and now have nothing left for their current clients.
    Only on Virtue/Moir??

Quote Originally Posted by golden411 View Post
    Only on Virtue/Moir??
    That seems to be the consensus of the most active posters on this thread. Certainly it is true that Virtue and Moir presented a lot of interesting looks and styles over the past decade.

I am handicapped in commenting on ice dance generally. I thought Virtue and Moir's Carmen was brilliantly conceived. But it didn't win. I thought Davis and White's Fliedermaus was a gem. It didn't win. I like the polka part of D&W's Giselle but not the ballet part so much. (It is on my playlist, but I fast forward to the part I like.) Oh well.

On the Ice
    I love your cat!! Just had to say that

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA CaroLiza_fan's Avatar
    Just wanted to let you know that ALL the videos have been removed from the Nebelhorn livestream's archive. This year's, last year's, everything.

A few days ago, I wanted to check something from one of the routines. I had posted the link to a friend's Facebook profile at the time, so it was easy to find again. But when I clicked to play, it said:

Content Has Been Removed
    And when I went on here and clicked the link to the account page, it said:

Skating Livestream hasn't created any events. Follow Skating Livestream to be notified when they create a new event.
    So, if you want to look back on what happened, you'll have to rely on those videos that have been uploaded to YouTube. (Unfortunately, the one I was looking hasn't been uploaded to YouTube. )

CaroLiza_fan

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64