2014 Nebelhorn Trophy | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2014 Nebelhorn Trophy

GF2445

Record Breaker
Wellcome to the most cliché season of FS up to date. :scowl: with all the Carmen and POTO. :sarcasm:

LOL I thought we already learned our lesson with Carmen...LOL!!!

I'm sticking to my guns- 60s,70s and 80s SD theme for the 2018 Olympics.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
About W/P:
- She's wearing a dramatic red/pinkish dress with long flowing skort
- Slightest of bobble from her on the last twizzle
- Very intense throughout...
- Lift is rotational where he swings her around his neck, needs to be a bit more smooth

SD: 32.33/34.26-1.00 = 65.59, 1st (out of 5)

Alba

Record Breaker
The audio is weird. Is it just me? :confused:
It's in sync., but it looks like separate from the danze. Like it was added to the dance from another source, not live.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Shame, Kim/Minov complete missed their lift (he was trying to lift her up, so her skates would stand on his thigh, but they slipped off)

auser

Record Breaker
The audio is weird. Is it just me? :confused:
It's in sync., but it looks like separate from the danze. Like it was added to the dance from another source, not live.

Not just you, my audio has a really tinny sound, like speakers with distortion.

TMC

Record Breaker
1 minute for first skater/pair after warmup, 30 secs for everyone else. You'd think they'd have practiced getting into position a bit earlier...

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
LOL :laugh: at the "You had a bad day..." music playing over clips of Kim/Minov missing their lift. I truly feel for them. And I appreciate that whoever's managing the rink's playlist has a sense of humor.

TMC

Record Breaker
Not just you, my audio has a really tinny sound, like blown out speakers.

Mine too - I kept thinking the ref is going to interrupt C/B at any moment because of the music anomaly but maybe it's different at the rink?

Meoima

Match Penalty
LOL :laugh: at the "You had a bad day..." music playing over clips of Kim/Minov missing their lift. I truly feel for them. And I appreciate that whoever's managing the rink's playlist has a sense of humor.
Who said the Germans don't have a sense of humor? :biggrin: Apparently I think they are very very good at trolling! :laugh: Oh the music they are playing in the background! :rofl:

Alba

Record Breaker
I would love to see one of the girls wearing pants for the flamenco.

auser

Record Breaker
Does any one remember how long it has been since Paso Doble pattern was required for Original Dance/Short Dance for senior skaters? I don't remember seeing them since Short Dance was introduced but unfortunately I'm no IBM Watson computer:)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Does any one remember how long it has been since Paso Doble pattern was required for Original Dance/Short Dance for senior skaters? I don't remember seeing them since Short Dance was introduced but unfortunately I'm no IBM Watson computer:)

They were last skated during Worlds 2009 as the CD during the 2008/09 season.

Alba

Record Breaker

Paso doble only, I think it was 95-96?