Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Golden West Championships 2014 August 28 to August 31

Custom Title
    The club has started publishing official results on their site: http://allyearfsc.com/2010/09/2014-golden-west-results/

Custom Title
    the transmission really sucks!

only here for my juniors jimeonji's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LuisRollerArg View Post
    the transmission really sucks!
    it was rather infuriating. I mean, Nathan's new LP looked great from the bits I saw, but I swear I only saw him jump four times.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by jimeonji View Post
    it was rather infuriating. I mean, Nathan's new LP looked great from the bits I saw, but I swear I only saw him jump four times.
    I'm glad to hear he was there.

Thank you! Good to see Anna Grace Davidson back competing again after she missed all of last season due to injury (she was the 2013 U.S. Intermediate Ladies champ).
    Thanks for catching that, Sylvia. I missed her last year. It would be nice to see her at the challenge skate at the Salt Lake Classic, but who knows. Those listings are overdue.

Custom Title
    Zhang skated FS "Idreamed a dream" with vocals.. strong start, big 3F and 3Lz, 2A, 2A really improved!! 2nd half was boooo! 3Lo fall, 1F 3fall again..

Custom Title
    Carly Gold: she needs seriously lose weight, only a 3S and a 3Lo<, and 2a-2t-2lo... so "slow motion" and too many poppes...
    Karen Chen: nice jumps, but two 3lz failed, she needs it, is the required jump por this season in JGP circuit.. I hope she could comeback to the amazing level in the past season start... sorry for my english, I'm Argentinian!! :3

Quote Originally Posted by LuisRollerArg View Post
    Karen Chen: nice jumps, but two 3lz failed, she needs it, is the required jump por this season in JGP circuit.. I hope she could comeback to the amazing level in the past season start... sorry for my english, I'm Argentinian!! :3
    How did she look other than the failed lutzes? She skates at JGP Czech Skate this week, and I'm nervous for her!

Rinkside
    Sean Rabbitt's (professional) videos have been uploaded:

SP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dsH0kl_jGw

FS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m0pihXs23o

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by breathesgelatin View Post
    How did she look other than the failed lutzes? She skates at JGP Czech Skate this week, and I'm nervous for her!
    looks great, but not the phenomenal level in the past season! : Rolleye:

Custom Title
    I enjoyed watching Carly Gold's "Clair de Lune FS and thought she interpreted the music very well.

The top 2 Senior Ladies:
    Karen Chen 163.89 [106.78 FS] Godfather theme (violin variations with a tango beat) – jumps: 3Lz fall, 3F, 2A+3?T, 3Lo, 3Lz fall, 3S, big 2A+2T+2Lo; ended with an impressive layback into a fast Biellmann.

Riona Kao (JPN) 152.80 [104.14 FS] a modern piano concerto? – jumps: 3F, 3S, 2A, 3T, 3S-half loop-2S, 2A+2T, 3T+2T.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2