American Ice Theatre (Chicago - 5/31/2014) - Let's Dance Highlight Reel! | Golden Skate

American Ice Theatre (Chicago - 5/31/2014) - Let's Dance Highlight Reel!

Tavi...

Record Breaker
American Ice Theatre (Chicago - 5/31/2014) - Let's Dance Highlight Reel!

For anyone unable to make AIT's fantastic "Let's Dance" in Chicago last month, the multi-talented Zabato Bebe has just put up a super highlight reel of the show, featuring very short clips of Jason Brown (Prince), Rohene Ward(Barber Adagio), Ryan Bradley, among many others (Zabato himself is the one sliding face down and bare chested across the ice right near the beginning of the reel). Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3Hti5g7nC4

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you for posting this, Papagena. If only we could find a vid of Rohene's performance, with Barber's Adagio for Strings. But at least I got to see that spin:clap:

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Thank you for posting this, Papagena. If only we could find a vid of Rohene's performance, with Barber's Adagio for Strings. But at least I got to see that spin:clap:

It was really a gorgeous program. For me it was as much modern dance as skating. I really hope that he choreographs more non-competitive programs & that we see him skate more in the US. Program notes say that he and Deneane Richburg choreographed it for the Brown Bodied Company, so really hope there is more to come from them.

I think Zabato Bebe really did a great job with the editing here. There were so many great moments in the show & so many really good skaters.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
You may like Rohene's spin (and it was pretty cool), but I :love: the shot of Rohene's spiral! GORGEOUS extension and line! :love:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And evidently Rohene skated the same program to "An Evening on Ice" in LA. It appears as though this is his "go to" program this year when he skates.