Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: First Information 2014 Pokal Der Blauen Schwerter

  1. #1
    Columnist
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    379

    Post Event Thread Pokal Der Blauen Schwerter 2014

    Hi Everyone, the first information are out for the ISU JGP at Dresden and I am giving you a small summary of what is known so far. I will also run my blog during the event, so that you will get first hand information as well

    When:

    01.October - 04. October

    Where:

    Dresden, Energie-Verbund ARENA

    The venue is very easy to reach, you can take the Regional Train from any main Station of Dresden and leave at the stop of Dresden Mitte. Its only a 10-15 minute walk from there. For further information you can check the official handout here.

    http://www.eislauf-union.de/download...nformation.pdf

    Entries & Results:

    Junior Men:

    http://www.isuresults.com/events/cat00028171.htm

    Junior Girls:

    http://www.isuresults.com/events/cat00028172.htm

    Junior Pairs:

    http://www.isuresults.com/events/cat00028173.htm

    Junior Ice Dance:

    http://www.isuresults.com/events/cat00028174.htm

    Schedule (subject to changes):

    http://www.isuresults.com/events/JGP...meSchedule.pdf

    Tuesday, September 30, 2014

    Arrival of Teams


    Wednesday, October 1, 2014

    Official Practice starts at 10:00 (All Day)


    Thursday, October 2, 2014

    Official Practice

    Competition starts at 11:00

    ICE DANCE – Short Dance
    LADIES – Short Program
    MEN – Short Program


    Friday, October 3, 2014

    Official Practice

    Competition starts at 11:00

    PAIRS – Short Program
    ICE DANCE – Free Dance
    LADIES – Free Skating
    Victory Ceremonies ICE DANCE and LADIES


    Saturday, October 4, 2014

    Official Practice

    Competition starts at 10:00

    PAIRS – Free Skating
    MEN – Free Skating
    Victory Ceremonies PAIRS and MEN


    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reply and I will try to answer them
    Last edited by Alex D; 09-04-2014 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Updated Infos

  2. #2
    Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Staring at the ocean and smiling.
    Posts
    15,548
    Thank you!

  3. #3
    Columnist
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    Thank you!
    NP!

    I have added the entries & results page above, its still empty but will soon fill up I guess

  4. #4
    Columnist
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    379
    I have added a link to the different Line ups and also the colored schedule for those who prefer to have a print out

    What I noticed by going through the names is that we do not have any Finnish athletes at Dresden :( but quite a lot NA´s

  5. #5
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Берлин, Germany
    Posts
    80
    Does anyone know where and how to get tickets to the event? I have looked through all announcement and info but failed to find any mentioning of tickets. I found it a bit strange for the event starting in couple of weeks

  6. #6
    Columnist
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by HR4 View Post
    Does anyone know where and how to get tickets to the event? I have looked through all announcement and info but failed to find any mentioning of tickets. I found it a bit strange for the event starting in couple of weeks
    I do know that Chaperons tickets are 25 Euro, so if they sell tickets for the general public than I assume it could be around that as well. That said, these tickets do include the shuttle service which a fan wont use so that it could also be a lot cheaper or even free.

    If I get any new information I will let you know!

  7. #7
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Берлин, Germany
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex D View Post
    I do know that Chaperons tickets are 25 Euro, so if they sell tickets for the general public than I assume it could be around that as well. That said, these tickets do include the shuttle service which a fan wont use so that it could also be a lot cheaper or even free.

    If I get any new information I will let you know!

    Thanks a lot! I decide to go there anyway, hoping that getting in will not be a problem.

  8. #8
    Columnist
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by HR4 View Post
    Thanks a lot! I decide to go there anyway, hoping that getting in will not be a problem.
    It shouldn't

    They are very happy if someone is coming over so you are more than welcome!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •