Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Kaitlin Hawayek & Jean-Luc Baker

Custom Title
    The difference in their social media following is interesting. My guess would be that females tend to be more of twitter followers and are following a handsome young man like Jean-Luc for fun and flirting. But also interesting that Kaitlyn has a leg-up on Instagram. I also think that the British dudes who announce for the European ice dance media may have bulked up Jean-Luc's numbers as they have mentioned more than once that Jean-Luc's mother is a former British figure skater. That may have caused a bit of a Brit following. Kaitlyn is an extremely bright young woman. She may only be 18 and not have the punch of a Gracie (not yet anyway) but I think it's coming. I think she will become another Meryl - very smart and appealing in her own right. I'm watchin'!

Custom Title
    Wow, how did Jean-Luc get so many Twitter followers? Kaitlin tweets more than he does, so the discrepancy there is already kind of surprising (despite the fact that most FS fans are women, female skaters usually seem to do as well if not better in follower counts), but him having more than skaters like Jason and social media gurus like the Shibs is also surprising... Does he have some sort of celebrity past we are not aware of?? Very mysterious, lol.

I think it's mainly because he's cute. (or at least I think so ).

Rinkside
    I love this team, I really do!! I hope they continue doing well and win a medal in 2018. I think they have something special as a team and many special qualities. Jean-Luc being cute is unfortunately not one of those...LOL... he seems super nice, but cute?

Custom Title
    Lol!^

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5