2014-2015 Programs by Discipline | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 Programs by Discipline

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
ETA This just in:

Sylvia ‏@SylviaUnseen

#BroadmoorOpen Sr Ladies SP: @icegirlash rocked her Mission Impossible program even more tonight, landing 3Lz3Lo, 3F, 2A; 66.41 & in 1st!

Really liked the video, and I am usually not a fan of the ladies: precise and intense.

But please God, *who* told her that backless catsuit was a good costume? or even a not-terrible costume? what a horrid distraction from an interesting program.:eek:

Isabel_O'Reilly

Final Flight
That's what I was thinking. I couldn't even pay attention to the program (and didn't finish it) because the costume is way too distracting.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker

TMC

Record Breaker
That's what I was thinking. I couldn't even pay attention to the program (and didn't finish it) because the costume is way too distracting.

I agree partly. I think a dress/skirt would not suit the style as well as the catsuit. It's the backlessness of it I have a slight problem with - when she leans forward in a sit spin, it looks like her back spreads out into this beige oval that doesn't even look like a back (I don't even know what I'm talking about here myself) if you know what I mean. A black mesh covering the whole back would look cooler I think.

But it was the only distraction and I suppose I can live with it because her style is so awesome :)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh, boo, Jason's program has disappeared! Anyone have a different link?

I'm sorry. Copyright issues. I don't have another link myself, but I suggest going and having a look in the fan fest thread for Jason... ;)

NMURA

Medalist
Satoko Miyahara's FP is "Miss Saigon".
Reportedly, she skated cleanly with 8 triples! at Dreams on Ice.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
She can't do three 3Ts. The only way she can do eight triples in competition is to do the 3a.
Exactly!! Anyway, skating a clean program with so many difficult elements in an EX is a wonderful achievement :clap:

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Exactly!! Anyway, skating a clean program with so many difficult elements in an EX is a wonderful achievement :clap:

Indeed! It seems like her and Julia are certainly not slacking, even when they're not competing! Also must be a great treat for the fans too... so many skaters will just do double axels in EX skates, when fans are itching to see them pull off the big tricks.

anyanka

Record Breaker

Looking forward to seeing her this season. Hope she becomes the next Japanese skating superstar! Please post video once you find it. :)

Crystallize

On the Ice

Wow. I'm really looking forward to seeing this! I know there is concern over her UR issues, but I still think she shows a lot of promise.

surimi

Onward and forward, Sota!
Record Breaker
Already looking forward to Miyahara's, Brown's, Nagasu's and Hanyu's announced programs. :yes:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Already looking forward to Miyahara's, Brown's, Nagasu's and Hanyu's announced programs. :yes:
I think these programs are still in construction and need more details. For sure they will refine their programs in time.