Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014-2015 Programs by Discipline

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    We do have this lovely thread RE: what music people should skate to: http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sho...-be-skating-to

I'd be glad to move your posts, TMC and DianeSelene, to that thread.
    That would be great if you could do it. Thanks.

In search of a summer sport to love <3 desertskates's Avatar
    As per her Twitter, Kiira just finished up her new long with ShaeLynn Bourne and is really excited about it

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    We do have this lovely thread RE: what music people should skate to: http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sho...-be-skating-to

I'd be glad to move your posts, TMC and DianeSelene, to that thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by DianaSelene View Post
    That would be great if you could do it. Thanks.
    Thanks! I realised like 15 minutes after I'd posted that and switched off that I should have posted in that other thread But happy that you are here to help us Mrs P

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Nicole Orford & Thomas Williams FD will be to the Titanic soundtrack; choreo by Mark Pilay.

On the Ice
    I saw Max Aaron skating to "Footloose" today during a practice. He fast forwarded to the middle so I have no idea what the length is...I don't think it's for exhibitions since he attempted a 3A.

Custom Title
    Men as his level don't do triple axels in exhibition? I've never really noticed, but when I read your post, I was surprised that would be the case.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Icey View Post
    Men as his level don't do triple axels in exhibition? I've never really noticed, but when I read your post, I was surprised that would be the case.
    The only men I've seen attempt 3As in exhibitions is Yuzuru and Joshua Farris...idk I just assumed Footloose wasn't for EX bc men usually choose their most consistent jumps to do in shows, and 3A never struck me as one of Max's favorite/consistent jumps.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by lutzlover View Post
    I saw Max Aaron skating to "Footloose" today during a practice. He fast forwarded to the middle so I have no idea what the length is...I don't think it's for exhibitions since he attempted a 3A.
    My immediate reaction to this post? "Oh, HELL YES!" Was it the original Kenny Loggins version or the rubbishy modern remake?

Fast beat? Check. Fast rhythm? Check. Little bit of bad boy? Check. THIS IS SO MAX.

But I think Max has done 3As in exhibition before. I'm about 90% sure the original Nationals version of Black Betty had one, and that he repeated it in the WTT Gala. I'll have to go back and double check.

And yeah, Joshua does the 3A as a regular part of his exhibitions, and let's not get started on Plushenko, who loves it, and Gachinski, who actually uses the 3A to mark other jumps. (We need a "crazy!" emoticon...)

Rinkside
    I also noticed 15 years old Nam Nguyen did 3A in exhibition at Star on Ice and many other shows. Japanese skaters did 3a in exhibition as usual routine as well

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    My immediate reaction to this post? "Oh, HELL YES!" Was it the original Kenny Loggins version or the rubbishy modern remake?
    Sorry, I'm not sure...the music quality in the rink was not the best. I'm edging towards the original, but don't take my word for it.

Custom Title
    Kayne & O'Shea

SP: Your Song from Moulin Rouge
    LP: Spartacus

Love them, excited to see these debut

Custom Title
    Of course, there's another Kenny Loggins track I'd also like to see Max skate to - he'd rock a rink out to "Danger Zone"!

Tripping on the Podium
    Looks like Hanyu is intending to put a 4T in the 2nd half of his SP :P Will we see another WR this season?

Hate fake smiles and horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crylais View Post
    Looks like Hanyu is intending to put a 4T in the 2nd half of his SP :P Will we see another WR this season?
    I doubt it. They will not easily hand out a new world record, especially with the new edge/rotation rule which punish more than reward.

Javi and Kovtun are planing 2 quads in their SP, but I am not sure if the judges reward them any new world record since you know... It's not the Olympics season anymore, they will go back being stingy with the scores.

Custom Title
    We will see, for now, for me this SP have potential to be really amazing, and even better than PW. Jeffrey Buttle is on his game right now

Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 ... LastLast