2014-2015 Programs by Discipline | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 Programs by Discipline

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Any info on Ashley Wagner's new programs? All I've read is that she was working with Shae Lynn.

amc987

On the Ice
^^^ I really hope she does a program to Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey. I think a Latin rhythm might be a good vehicle for her feistiness too.

leoncorazon

Skating on through
On the Ice
Country
United-States
I am dying to see this program...I've been waiting a long time to see someone skate to the Sibelius violin concerto...

aftertherain

Record Breaker
Adam Rippon - 3Lo/3A sequence

Doesn't look like Adam Rippon has a fan fest thread and I didn't know where else to post this (didn't seem like it warranted its own thread), but here's a short clip of Adam Rippon doing a 3Loop-3Axel sequence that was posted two days ago!

http://instagram.com/p/quk9RSPL7S/

Barb

Record Breaker
lol.

this is prob what we will see her skate like throughout the season. queen of inconsistency is back.
It's very embarrassing to go out and skate like this with the name of Olympic Gold Medalist.

It is just a stupid exhibition, at least you wait to the actual competition, she skated great when this counted, at the olympics and nothing will change that. Frankly I think Adelina should to carry her gold medal with more pride than Yuzu.