Page 23 of 90 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 1342

Thread: 2014-2015 Programs by Discipline

  1. #331
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Posts
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by breynows View Post
    :OO finally someone is skating to lana del rey for a real program not and exhibition
    Let's share the happiness

  2. #332
    Custom Title FSGMT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    3,030
    Quote Originally Posted by breynows View Post
    :OO finally someone is skating to lana del rey for a real program not and exhibition
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanmgse View Post
    Let's share the happiness

  3. #333
    Missing Tdizzle and SDiggity golden411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,617
    Elladj Balde CAN

    SP James Brown ("I Got You/I Feel Good," apparently), choreo Benji Schwimmer.

    per @LynnRutherford's reporting from Skate Detroit (Jul 25)

  4. #334
    Yuzulia & Ruslena Team Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    4,908
    Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    Finally!! I've been waiting for years for somebody to skate to my favourite concerto!
    I adore that concerto too. The second most loved in my list.


    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasi14 View Post
    Adelina Sotnikova
    FS "Je suis malade"
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHHCaX...p5aY7HDiOOrhlQ
    ( she skated the layout of the second part of the program)
    Are you sure this is part of her FS? I read an article, two months ago, that she's getting her own music. She's working with Bel Suono, but maybe that's the SP.

    My suggestion for Adelina's FS would be get a great choreo for Brahms violin concerto. I can totally see that music with her skating.

  5. #335
    Say no to horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North of the world
    Posts
    6,159
    Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    Finally!! I've been waiting for years for somebody to skate to my favourite concerto!
    also my favourite violin concerto!!! why no one ever skate to this master piece until now I don't understand!

  6. #336
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by golden411 View Post
    Elladj Balde CAN

    SP James Brown ("I Got You/I Feel Good," apparently), choreo Benji Schwimmer.

    per @LynnRutherford's reporting from Skate Detroit (Jul 25)
    I was just at Skate Detroit - his program is actually a medley of "It's a Man's World" and "I Feel Good".

  7. #337
    Landing 3As in my dreams! skatedreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,040
    Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    Finally!! I've been waiting for years for somebody to skate to my favourite concerto!
    It's a glorious piece and I love that it will be showcased by a Finnish skater!

    Speaking of Sibelius, does anyone know whether any skater(s) have ever used the 4th movement of his 2nd Symphony? That wonderful sweeping theme and those beautiful brass parts...

  8. #338
    Yuzulia & Ruslena Team Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    4,908
    Quote Originally Posted by skatedreamer View Post
    Speaking of Sibelius, does anyone know whether any skater(s) have ever used the 4th movement of his 2nd Symphony? That wonderful sweeping theme and those beautiful brass parts...
    I don't think so. The only thing I remember from Sibelius in FS it's Valse Triste.

  9. #339
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Alba View Post
    Are you sure this is part of her FS? I read an article, two months ago, that she's getting her own music. She's working with Bel Suono, but maybe that's the SP.

    My suggestion for Adelina's FS would be get a great choreo for Brahms violin concerto. I can totally see that music with her skating.
    Bel Suono will be used in her SP!

  10. #340
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    156
    She did it better than most. This trash Weaver Poje "skating while open mouth FD".

  11. #341
    Yuzulia & Ruslena Team Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    4,908
    Quote Originally Posted by LuisRollerArg View Post
    Bel Suono will be used in her SP!
    Ah ok. So it's for sure she is skating to Je suis malade?

  12. #342
    still fangirling for Toller... el henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Christmas City, USA
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyena View Post
    I was just at Skate Detroit - his program is actually a medley of "It's a Man's World" and "I Feel Good".
    I assume with lyrics? I can't really see using the Godfather of Soul without them ... I would like to see this SP.

  13. #343
    Missing Tdizzle and SDiggity golden411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,617
    Quote Originally Posted by el henry View Post
    I assume with lyrics? I can't really see using the Godfather of Soul without them ... I would like to see this SP.
    Yes, Balde's SP music has James Brown vocals.

    HeatherC1212
    Published on Jul 26, 2014
    Elladj Balde's SP from Skate Detroit 2014

    via @yasminyvr

  14. #344
    still fangirling for Toller... el henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Christmas City, USA
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by golden411 View Post
    Yes, Balde's SP music has James Brown vocals.

    HeatherC1212
    Published on Jul 26, 2014
    Elladj Balde's SP from Skate Detroit 2014

    via @yasminyvr
    Thanks Golden411. When Eliadj hit "I Got You", it was a certainly a crowd pleaser. Steps need a lot of work, but it's early days yet. And I like his sass in using lyrics.

  15. #345
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    80
    Adelina Sotnikova
    SP Swan lake

Page 23 of 90 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •