Aaron and Settlage make the jump to Seniors | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Aaron and Settlage make the jump to Seniors

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
I think they should be happy of how they performed. I love their SP, it's wonderful, cheerful, quite intricate and well suited to the music. I think the biggest problem now are the side by side jumps - she has bad technique and he has problems with landing.

gammarae

Rinkside
I saw them at Skate America. My reaction at the end of their program was, "Wow, we have a pairs team." I was also delighted by the other USA pairs -- I had a little trepidation at the start of the season with all the changes. Not any more.

slider11

Medalist
Really like Madeleine and her overall carriage and artistry on the ice. Max seems like a nice guy and maybe they can make it to the top 5 in the US. But I don't see them in the long haul internationally. But, I do think Madeleine would be an excellent ice dancer with her dancing background. Shades of Tessa! Plus with her pairs experience lifts would be no problem. Hate to be a spoiled-sport with this pair but I think Madeleine is the one with the future.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
6th @ Nebelhorn, 3rd @ USFS Classic, and 5th at SA - not a bad start to their first senior season!

And now fourth at Skate Canada International. :yay:

Maddie and Max also skated a gorgeous exhibition program at the gala for Skate Canada. :)

I'm so happy for them that they were included.

The music was John Legend's "All of Me."

ETA, nice photo of Maddie and Max in the Kiss and Cry at SCI:

ETA:
Maddie and Max currently are #15 in the ISU World Standings:
And #3 :cool: in the ISU Season's World Ranking (behind Denney/Frazier and Scimeca/Knierim):

ETA, stumbled upon a photo of Max's artistic talent applied to origami :):
http://instagram.com/p/tUdcfTpK3O/ (posted from Nebelhorn by @mariah_bell_)​