Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: New Pair team Marchei and Hotarek

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Vratasuki View Post
    Joubert also will skate with Gerboldt it seems for Russia

http://instagram.com/p/qWfE5emSox/
    They should look GORGEOUS together on the ice for sure, though!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Vratasuki View Post
    Joubert also will skate with Gerboldt it seems for Russia

http://instagram.com/p/qWfE5emSox/
    LOL Oh good grief. Let's just bring back the Protopopovs while we are at it and maybe Patrick Chan should team up with Carolina to try to win OGM and Takahashi can skate with Mao Asada as a pairs team for Japan. Heck give poor Fumie Suguri a shot with Plushenko. something must be in the air - people have trouble retiring, chasing after dreams - okay that should be fine but you wonder if the world is out of wack I guess as long a s no one gets hurt. Still it seems a llittle strange.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater Boy View Post
    LOL Oh good grief. Let's just bring back the Protopopovs while we are at it and maybe Patrick Chan should team up with Carolina to try to win OGM and Takahashi can skate with Mao Asada as a pairs team for Japan. Heck give poor Fumie Suguri a shot with Plushenko. something must be in the air - people have trouble retiring, chasing after dreams - okay that should be fine but you wonder if the world is out of wack I guess as long a s no one gets hurt. Still it seems a llittle strange.
    Yeah it seems a bit sad that these singles skaters who are past their prime don't seem to be able to retire.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater Boy View Post
    I know you're kidding but ... I kinda wanna see this happen.

Yulia forver! I'm on team dumped Ice Dance. Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anyanka View Post
    Me too.

a cat watching figure skating alebi's Avatar
    PCS would go insane!! +10000 only for their presence *____*

since the skating world went totally crazy after Sochi, why don't we create a petition for this? Maybe this is the couple Japan is waiting for!!
    I'm 99% joking... but there's still that 1%....

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by alebi View Post
    PCS would go insane!! +10000 only for their presence *____*

since the skating world went totally crazy after Sochi, why don't we create a petition for this? Maybe this is the couple Japan is waiting for!!
    I'm 99% joking... but there's still that 1%....
    And +$$$$$$ and +10,000 crowds at every competition, wherever they are to get compete! Daisuke, however, needs to grow up at least 10cm more in order to carry up Mao for pair lifts incl. twist first! Or, ISU may consider some rule changes in pair discipline just for them, maybe?

a cat watching figure skating alebi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post
    Or, ISU may consider some rule changes in pair discipline just for them, maybe?
    Who cares when you'll have an incomparable step sequence yes ISU may change the rules... level 5 and +4 GOE only for them

Apparently the new couple Marchei&Hotarek will debut on 9 August in Piné during the summer tour "madeinitaly" .

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA CaroLiza_fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alba View Post
    Apparently the new couple Marchei&Hotarek will debut on 9 August in Piné during the summer tour "madeinitaly" .
    I just had a thought.

Over the past few days, we have been talking about different fantasy partnerships we would like to see, and some videos/photos of unusual partnerships from shows have been posted.

Is it possible that the Marchei/Hotarek partnership is a special Pairs partnership that has just been put together specifically for this "Made In Italy" tour? Could the Gazetta reporter have heard about them training together for the shows, and got the wrong end of the stick?

I know, I'm clutching at straws. But, it wouldn't be the first time something like this happened.

CaroLiza_fan

Quote Originally Posted by CaroLiza_fan View Post
    I know, I'm clutching at straws.

CaroLiza_fan
    I'm afraid so.
    I really don't think this is something created only for this show. I don't know if this is going to work or not, not until we know for sure, with an official announcement anyway, but I know for sure that this is not just for fun, shows.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6