Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tickets For Cup of China

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by foruiz View Post
    Thanks firal especially with your accounts on how to get tickets in the Yuzu Hanyu forum. Looks like I might not be able to go after all because I haven't been able to get plane tickets yet. Enjoy everyone!
    Expedia JP still has flight & hotel packages for that weekend. Check it out.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by KansaiPJ View Post
    I totally understand your frustration. I have arranged for VIP zone for all three days, but they won't give me a seat assignment yet, so I have no idea where I will be sitting. It is driving me crazy! Did you use the website listed above, or is there another one? This is craziness!
    It is the same website above, but my friends in China helped me get the tickets from Chinese page, where you can choose your seats from this afternoon. But most of the long track side front/center seats are gone, because they were reserved for pre-sale tickets. So don't worry, I think you will still get good seats because you purchased your tickets during pre-sale period. Obviously CoC became more popular this year, so popular that organizer had to arrange more arena seats, and VIP tickets are almost sold out despite it is still so early.

On the Ice
    Just for fun (or torture) I also clicked on the seat selection website to see what kind of tickets are available now. Well my tickets are only very slightly better than what's still available (like a row ahead),and about the last row of the VIP zone. I can still see a few VIP tickets lying around if anyone's interested, but really the seats are pretty much as close as the ones that are cheaper (280 and 300).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2