Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Tickets For Cup of China

Skate Nut
    Everyone excited? I am. My air and hotel is booked and ready. The only thing I am worried about are the tickets. I ordered tickets during the pre-order phase but by the time the bank transfer went through (took 30 min), the exchange rate had changed and I was short by 2CNY, a small amount. They said I could just pay the difference when I got there. But early this week, I emailed to confirm their address and no one has replied in three days!

Cheering Wildly from the stands
    Exchange rate?? Sound's crazy. I hope everything goes well for you.

Skate Nut
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbiespectator View Post
    Thank you Newbiespectator. I'll let you know how it goes!

Skate Nut
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbiespectator View Post
    I had a Taiwanese friend call the ticket agency and all is well. I can relax now. I am beginning to pack for the flight tomorrow. Excited!

Custom Title
    So I picked up my tickets this morning without a problem! Certainly feels good to have them in my hands. The ladies there had no idea that the employee I corresponded with told me they will return some money to me since I overwired in case the exchange rate changed; good thing I took a screen shot of my email and showed it to them and they gave it to me. Not that it's a lot of money but a few bucks is a few bucks. I can spend it on overpriced water at the rink.

Skate Nut
    Quote Originally Posted by firal View Post
    So I picked up my tickets this morning without a problem! Certainly feels good to have them in my hands. The ladies there had no idea that the employee I corresponded with told me they will return some money to me since I overwired in case the exchange rate changed; good thing I took a screen shot of my email and showed it to them and they gave it to me. Not that it's a lot of money but a few bucks is a few bucks. I can spend it on overpriced water at the rink.
    Glad it worked out for you. I am flying in tomorrow morning. Can't wait!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4