Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Tickets For Cup of China

  1. #31
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Osaka, Japan
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by pandaatlarge View Post
    Welcome! Maybe we'll pass by each other
    If there is time, we should all meet for coffee or drinks…

  2. #32
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by KansaiPJ View Post
    If there is time, we should all meet for coffee or drinks…
    Yeah...second that ! It would be lovely to do so

  3. #33
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    47
    I'm also picking up the tickets up at the office before the event, and I was checking the address that an employee gave me over e-mail when I realized she had it wrong. I actually have the wrong address to my bank when I wired money over, but hopefully it doesn't matter.

    The real address is Room2509,Fei Diao International Building, NO.1065, Zhao Jia Bang Road, Xuhui District,Shanghai.


    which in Chinese is 上海市徐汇区肇嘉浜路1065号甲 飞雕国际大厦2509室

  4. #34
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Osaka, Japan
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by firal View Post
    I'm also picking up the tickets up at the office before the event, and I was checking the address that an employee gave me over e-mail when I realized she had it wrong. I actually have the wrong address to my bank when I wired money over, but hopefully it doesn't matter.

    The real address is Room2509,Fei Diao International Building, NO.1065, Zhao Jia Bang Road, Xuhui District,Shanghai.


    which in Chinese is 上海市徐汇区肇嘉浜路1065号甲 飞雕国际大厦2509室
    Thank you Firal for the heads up! Between flying in, getting the tickets and checking in to the hotel will be a tight fit.

  5. #35
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by KansaiPJ View Post
    Thank you Firal for the heads up! Between flying in, getting the tickets and checking in to the hotel will be a tight fit.
    It seems so far away from the sports center, different side of the river I guess? Hope everything goes well!
    And yes we should have a coffee or something. I heard there aren't many places to eat or drink near the sports center, but maybe we can do it in the fast food corner in the center:P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •