Maxim Kovtun | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Maxim Kovtun

bsfan

On the Ice
Given his previous coach Buyanova's recent interview, I think it is very natural that he switched.

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Well, there is an official document of recent decisions from Rus Federation and apparently Kovtun did not apply for coach change officially so he remains under Buyanova. How did that happen? He made it official but he did not make the paperwork- was he talked out of that decision?

kallirroe

On the Ice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nfw_z34cWo
I dont actually recognise which Cup this is but i dont mind either that much :rolleye: Kovtun SP programm , 99.35. :yahoo::shocked: 4S-3T , 4T , 3A . When it is his day , he probably will score above 100 !!! I wonder how can he score even more than just one hundred? Higher PCS? Is where he has low scores ? I like his jumps , i think they could and sould take +1 or maybe +2 GOEs ! But his artistry , although improved from last year , is not my preference for this skater. He needs to improve the communication with the audience but withhimself indeed. I dont see how he feels what he skates. Thats all. Hope for a great FS ! Kovtun needs a comeback from last years dissapointing results in Worlds. Now with Kolyada , they must gain 2 spots for Olympics or maybe 33. I would love to see Pitkeev too there <3
P.s. unless Plushy decides to go for Olympics for 6th ( ?? ) time ? Hope not. :handw:

ssffww

On the Ice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nfw_z34cWo
I dont actually recognise which Cup this is but i dont mind either that much :rolleye: Kovtun SP programm , 99.35. :yahoo::shocked: 4S-3T , 4T , 3A . When it is his day , he probably will score above 100 !!! I wonder how can he score even more than just one hundred? Higher PCS? Is where he has low scores ? I like his jumps , i think they could and sould take +1 or maybe +2 GOEs ! But his artistry , although improved from last year , is not my preference for this skater. He needs to improve the communication with the audience but withhimself indeed. I dont see how he feels what he skates. Thats all. Hope for a great FS ! Kovtun needs a comeback from last years dissapointing results in Worlds. Now with Kolyada , they must gain 2 spots for Olympics or maybe 33. I would love to see Pitkeev too there <3
P.s. unless Plushy decides to go for Olympics for 6th ( ?? ) time ? Hope not. :handw:

Looks like Russian test skates to me, but I could be wrong.

sneakers

Match Penalty
the SP looks like has some background music, no correlation to his choreography (devoid of it) :slink: and nor the timing.

gmyers

Record Breaker
China did not go well. Who knows what is going on with training, coaching, injuries, etc?

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yay!!!! Congrats :yes2: You kept it together after that popped lutz and that's all I could have asked for :clapper: