Tickets for TEB 2014 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Tickets for TEB 2014

Alba

Record Breaker
Yeah - no big loss if you don't make it in time.

But I think you probably have time, if your hotel is close by (eg. Novotel or Ibis). In any case, you might miss a bit of Pairs SP (starts at 15:30), but surely you'd see all the rest? Ladies SP starts at 17:00, Mens SP starts at 18:55, Dance SD starts at 20:50. They're not going to turn you away at the door, because you arrived late! ;-D

Oh that's great. I'm sorry if I miss Ksenia and Fedor but I can watch Lipi for sure. :love:
So, I'll take the tickets in advance, then. I could also call them and ask in advance, if it's a problem to arrive late.

I've never been to Bordeaux but I was thinking to find a B&B in the area near the arena and close to metro. We're a group of 5 or 6 people.

Lyinna

Rinkside
If it's anything like lasts year, people comes any time. There's no such thing as "late". They check your bag and let you in. They just ask you to wait that the skater finish his program before you made everyone stands to reach your seat (but even with that rule, most people don't care)

Edit: Sorry, I didn't check the date :eek::

Last edited:

Alba

Record Breaker
If it's anything like lasts year, people comes any time. There's no such thing as "late". They check your bag and let you in. They just ask you to wait that the skater finish his program before you made everyone stands to reach your seat (but even with that rule, most people don't care)

Edit: Sorry, I didn't check the date :eek::

That's great. Thank you for the info. :)

We're taking a taxi and make a stop at the hotel just to check and leave the luggage, and with the same taxi straight to the arena.
Our flight arrival is at 13:55, so I hope I can see the last group of pairs at least because I don't want to miss S&K.

Richie

Rinkside
Bordeaux is coming near now. After 2 years visiting the huge Bercy now the Patinoire Meriadeck seems quite intimate. Several decisions to fall in all disciplines about qualifying for GP Final in Barcelona.:clap: Weather forecast for the weekend is also quite good:rock: Skaters easilyy approchable. What more can we want.:yay: