Takahiko Kozuka | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Takahiko Kozuka

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Well, judge #3 thought his IN was worth a 5.75 mark while judge #7 thought it deserved a 8.00. Were they even watching the same person?

The judges have hit another low with this one, in my opinion.

Giving 5s to a skater like Takahiko Kozuka once again shows the relevance of PCS these days.

I totally agree! I'm outraged!!

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I'm unhappy about Kozuka's SP PCS... but that's probably the least of his problems in the LP. :cry: Darn it, Kozuka, don't give the judges a reason to lowball you...

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Good luck Takahiko in COR! He says he wants a podium finish, and I'm hoping he gets it (and finally do his beautiful programs justice). :)

MaxSwagg

Match Penalty
I hope he can have a good result! He was actually my favorite over Dai in Vancouver ( :slink: ).

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Good luck to Takahiko. I hope he's gotten over whatever equipment/injury issues he's been having, and now we'll see more springy, rotated jumps.

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Congratulations Takahiko! You moved me with your lovely skate. And I was also touched to see Mr. and Mrs. Sato looking so animated and happy for you at the end of your performance. They know as we do how much that meant to you.

leolion11

On the Ice
Wow congrats Kozuka! I thought a podium finish was out of reach for him after his short program but he definitely proved me wrong! Hope he continues skating well and hopefully the JSF will decide to send him to Worlds :cheer:

deedee1

Record Breaker
Many congrats to Taka for podium finish at the Nats tonight! :hb:

Taka's tonight was the best emotions I have ever seen from him. :yes: His Free performance was just magical that grabs people's hearts, regardless mistakes or not, and no reasons to be explained!
I am so happy for Taka, and happy for his fans, too! Hope he gets sent to the worlds this season. :)

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Congratulations, Takahiko! I knew you could do it! Now keep that spirit and that winning feeling. See you at Worlds.

(Bad karma on JSF if they dare to screw with you again!)

cdngirl

On the Ice
Congratulations, Takahiko! I knew you could do it! Now keep that spirit and that winning feeling. See you at Worlds.

(Bad karma on JSF if they dare to screw with you again!)

I enjoyed your "bad karma" message to the JSF, SkateFiguring. Huge congratulations Takahiko! I'm so glad you could come back with a strong FS and show everyone what you have within yourself. I think your FS is one of the best out there this season and I believe many others feel that way, too. Hope to see you at the Worlds leading Team Japan.