Takahiko Kozuka | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Takahiko Kozuka

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Lol, they probably seem younger to us (or forget that they're older) because they really haven't had much exposure as seniors compared to Kanako and Yuzuru :laugh:

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
Lol, they probably seem younger to us (or forget that they're older) because they really haven't had much exposure as seniors compared to Kanako and Yuzuru :laugh:

Probably, also:
Yuki Nizhino (L) 21
Shoko Ishikawa (L)24
Yuka Kono (L) 22
Keiji Tanaka (M) 20 - 15 Days older than Yuzuru

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Takahiko's New Year message in his official blog where there is the iconic picture of Nobu crying.

Relying on Google translation, Takahiko says last year there was both much crying and laughter as well as suspense and that this year there will be suspense also for his fans. He wishes a good year to everyone who loves figure skating. :)

Meoima

Match Penalty
Takahiko's New Year message in his official blog where there is the iconic picture of Nobu crying.

Relying on Google translation, Takahiko says last year there was both much crying and laughter as well as suspense and that this year there will be suspense also for his fans. He wishes a good year to everyone who loves figure skating. :)
Wish him the best in the next competition! :cheer: He doesn't need the quad to impress his fans, his super skating skill is enough! I hope some fans will tell him this.

foruiz

Final Flight
According to this new article, Taka says he's aiming for the podium at the World Championships because it might be his last. He plans on going back to grad school at the end of this season and following Worlds he will decide whether to come back next season or not.

https://twitter.com/yuzuporuko/status/575046442043080705

Ganbatte Taka! Show 'em skating skills!!! Arrgh... that inevitable retirement... I will try not to think about that first...

mikaboo

Medalist
Digging out Kozuka's thread from the 5th page.
I guess he's not retiring yet with 2 GP assignments? COC and COR.
Kozuka really loves skating in Russia so good for him.
Good luck Taka-chan!

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Yes, I really really wish him all the best and for him to give performances he can be proud of. :clap: