Testing Photos | Golden Skate

Testing Photos

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Madelyn is just too cute...what a face and the curly tail:love: ! RG Jr. will never leave her room, LOL. The mural painting is beautiful. Wonderful mom and lucky girl!

Piel

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Thanks! It looks just okay in photos, but when you open her door, it's absolutely incredible! You feel as though you've just walked onto a movie set. A friend of mine just got into interior design with two pals, so they did the whole thing, furniture and all, on a reasonable budget.

This storage site, www.photobucket.com operates on donations--which I definitely intend to make! This is really great!

Last edited:

Aloft04

On the Ice
These are so great! I love the one with the pug's nose to nose (or pug mug to pug mug).

Quite a lot of talent going on with your muralists too, but those dogs are adorable!

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Thank you! That's Madelyn & her new friend, Winston. Can it be love? :love: As for the murals, the artist painted RG Jr. right into the mural (on the left) playing Quidditch with Harry Potter.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Aside from the fact that your dog is "drop-dead cute", your daughter's room is fantastic! I want a room like that! Who did the murals? 42

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
What a cool room! RG Jr, mom and dad did good.
Love the pug pictures, sooo cute!!

Friday I was down in Laguna Beach and this adorable black pug was sitting on this guys chest. When I went over to pet him (the dog not the guy) I told him what a cute dog! And he said the dog isn't mine! The owner was standing right there and he said his dog is very friendly. Are all pugs that friendly? Anyway he was such a cute dog, made me think of yours RealtorGal.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Toni could probably answer the pug question better than I, but I believe that yes, they are very friendly dogs. They were bred to be companions, to sit on laps, cuddle. Madelyn is a very loving, friendly dog, who follows me from room to room. She is friendly to ANYONE who will pet her or show her attention. Everyone in my office loves her! They are wonderful with children and very sweet-natured. Madelyn attracts an enormous amount of attention everywhere we go.

Show, as for the murals, a local artist painted them. He was brought on board by my friend, the one I hired to redo RG Jr.'s room. He quit his job in graphic art and is trying to make a go of it as an artist. We are thrilled with his work.
:love:

guinevere

Final Flight
Last edited:

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Oh, oh, oh! How absolutely ADORABLE!

Does anyone else have doggie, etc. photos to share?

Aloft04

On the Ice
This girl loves the camera!!

Do you give her photographer commands like "Look thoughtful"...... "Look determined"??

This one is obviously "Look like you'll snap at me if I touch your chewstick." :) She is so adorable!!

guinevere

Final Flight
RealtorGal,

We have a new dog park here that opened in the middle of downtown (so lots of apartment-dwelling dogs frequent it). There are almost ALWAYS pugs there! They are so cute, I love their lil' curly tails!! Madelyn is a real sweetie!!

guinevere