Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
If you watch at the beginning she is distraught about her love leaving her and she looks at the ring and kind of sulks around for some time but as she eventually gets over it she becomes happy and shows it.

She explained it in the interview: "at first the heart is broken but then go to the disco at the night club - life will turn for the better". It is so easy at that age....

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

starlight97

Final Flight
Has anyone skated with silver heels and foot plate on their boots like this:

https://pp.vk.me/c540109/c622330/v622330586/23a/vERp1t1hZbs.jpg

I've noticed people expressing dislike for the half over the boot tights too. I love it and welcome anything that serves to set her apart. She is young,hip, with a funky style:

https://pp.vk.me/c625325/v625325586/34eb/Ok3jgyqPBDY.jpg

It should show on the ice too.

I always prefer the boots to be completely covered.
This half-boot is ok for me but I can see why people don't like it- it could appear like her tights slid off halfway, like it's unintentionally.
But the covering of her boots is my smallest interest when it comes to her beautiful skating

Roman09

Final Flight
I think, in the next season Serafima will undoubtedly do to rustle at the adult level, with her tano-jumps and ultraboundary level of equipment multiplied by mad power. And if to think more deeply - she achieved all this, beginning at the age of seven years! Interestingly, what level she now would reach if she began as most of figure skaters at the age of 4 years?

starlight97

Final Flight
I think if she works on her spins just a little bit more-
There's no reason why she couldn't challenge the girls who are up to 4 years older than her !
Of course her PCS will be held down in the beginning, just like it was for Yulia and Elena in their first year, but once she gets a reputation (and if she keeps her fire and especially her consistency, she will get a very good one! ) I see her right at the top :agree: