Is Gold solid as numero uno with USFS? | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Is Gold solid as numero uno with USFS?

Sequinedream

Match Penalty
You were the one who implied my point of Mirai not coming close to a medal since 2010 and not even being considered a potential to ever someday medal anymore after 2012 was unfair since it is supposably oh so hard to make it out of the U.S, and lucky Kostner (who would have cakewalked onto to the U.S world team practically every year, as even with better competition than she gets in Italy she still owns all the U.S girls) didn't have to face that. So you started this discussion, not me. You are also the only one inventing things and implying things I never said since nowhere did I imply it was harder to get out of Italy than the U.S. That was something you invented yourself to bolster your non existent argument.

I am not the only one here stating that it's harder to get out of the US than Italy, other posters have said the same. You keep digging at things to keep an argument going that never really existed in the first place. You constantly do this, as I know your history on this board. Attack attack attack. :rolleye:

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I think Gold has established herself as number one despite Ashley being a strong competitior. She seems to be developing more still and skating more consistent. She has that champion look too - mind you Ashley had it too; it just seems the momentum has swung to Gracie. Her jumps are still growing and artistically she seems to be stretching as well.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She may have momentum but nothing is established in US ladies figure skating. :popcorn:

zamboni step

Final Flight
I think Gold has established herself as number one despite Ashley being a strong competitior. She seems to be developing more still and skating more consistent. She has that champion look too - mind you Ashley had it too; it just seems the momentum has swung to Gracie. Her jumps are still growing and artistically she seems to be stretching as well.

In my opinion, Gracie's jumps aren't growing, they're getting worse and her artistry has yet to make the great improvement it desperately needs. Has it gotten better? Yes, is it near that of Adelina, Ashley or even Julia? No. I think Polina is the one who's improving rapidly, she's fixed a lot of her UR problems, her SS and choreography have drastically improved since last year and she has so much confidence for someone so young. She looks like she could be in for one hell of a puberty ride but if she makes it through that I can see her being US #1 in a year or two.