Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: GPF Barcelona 2014 - Tickets

umm...
    Quote Originally Posted by beebee51 View Post
    I've sat in the "end zone" for many competitions and it is just fine. Sometimes I feel like the opposite side of the ice is a bit far away and some Pairs and Dance lifts become somewhat one dimensional, but overall, the end is still a good location. If you want to save money, Zones 3&7 are a bargain. Btw, looks like K&C is in Zone 3. I would go for it !
    Hmmm.. I will definetely think about it, thanks Booked cheap hotel today, both-end flight is still 350 Euros tho. I wish there was direct flight from my city.
    Do you know when individual session tickets will be available? I only want to see juniors ice dance competition, or even nothing at all. But I'm afraid there will be only bad seats left when they'll start to sell individual tickets.

On the Ice
    Does anyone know where one can buy one-day passes or 2-day passes? Thanks for all the info and advice guys!!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by therealwombatpoodle View Post
    Does anyone know where one can buy one-day passes or 2-day passes? Thanks for all the info and advice guys!!
    I'm not sure they are selling them yet. I hope later. I've already bought flights and made a hotel reservation for the weekend, now I'm only waiting the possibility to buy one-day pass for Saturday. Spanish system I bought also the tickets to Stockholm EC.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3