Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Results 91 to 99 of 99

Thread: Quadruple toe loop

  1. #91
    Medalist MaxSwagg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,566

    0 Not allowed!
    It has to be Yuzu's at WTT...

  2. #92
    No longer Newbie, call me Specs :)
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    6,153

    0 Not allowed!
    So, we've seen the usual suspects do their wonderful 4T, how about some UNusual suspects?
    Does anyone have a great 4T from this season NOT done by Fernandez, Mura and Yuzu?
    I was thinking of the Euro guys, but IIIRC, they are mostly Salchow Jumpers.

  3. #93
    "What Rohene says is what will be done" StitchMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,532

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbiespectator View Post
    So, we've seen the usual suspects do their wonderful 4T, how about some UNusual suspects?
    Does anyone have a great 4T from this season NOT done by Fernandez, Mura and Yuzu?
    I was thinking of the Euro guys, but IIIRC, they are mostly Salchow Jumpers.
    Richard Dornbush had one that elicited a very cute "Good Boy" out of the Eurosports commentor at Cup of China.
    https://youtu.be/V3V7sHtIta4?t=47

  4. #94
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,424

    0 Not allowed!
    From European guys Bychenko, Daniel Samohin

  5. #95
    justice for tiny people matmuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    3,280

    0 Not allowed!
    ahhhh Dornbush
    Alexei Bychenko's 4T is also nice,
    i will add Denis Ten but his entrance is too long compared to Hanyu and Javier,
    and honorable mention to Tatsuki Machida

  6. #96
    No longer Newbie, call me Specs :)
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    6,153

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matmuh View Post
    ahhhh Dornbush
    Alexei Bychenko's 4T is also nice,
    i will add Denis Ten but his entrance is too long compared to Hanyu and Javier,
    and honorable mention to Tatsuki Machida
    I've never seen such a 'bouncy' skater before. Where did he learn to skate like that? Is it considered good technique or bad or just his style?
    Great 4T though; height and distance.

  7. #97
    justice for tiny people matmuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    3,280

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbiespectator View Post
    I've never seen such a 'bouncy' skater before. Where did he learn to skate like that? Is it considered good technique or bad or just his style?
    Great 4T though; height and distance.
    i dont know haha but seems pretty consistent so whatever works for him , his europeean SP one seems even better to me than his LP one, should have posted this once instead

  8. #98
    No longer Newbie, call me Specs :)
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    6,153

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matmuh View Post
    i dont know haha but seems pretty consistent so whatever works for him , his europeean SP one seems even better to me than his LP one, should have posted this once instead
    Really great! I like that there is little upper body tension in this landing.

  9. #99
    Just trying not to crumble Alchamei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Beer Nation
    Posts
    2,672

    0 Not allowed!
    I am too lazy to do unusual suspects.

    https://youtu.be/LG31sjv5tS8?t=1m41 Yuzu's one at GPF - I love the timing with the music.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •