Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Keegan Messing to skate for Canada

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    I think the assumption is that Messing will not be competitive to Reynolds and he is mainly gunning for the second spot.
    I would say that right now he isn't even competitive with Nguyen(who not only has right now more credit with the judges but also much more backing within the federation since he is more or less the only future prospect in men's skating for Canada), so if Chan doesn't compete next year he could try to win that third spot, but if Patrick is skating then I'm pretty sure his better prospect is a spot for 4cc or maybe on the GP

skating philosopher
    Quote Originally Posted by jace93 View Post
    I would say that right now he isn't even competitive with Nguyen(who not only has right now more credit with the judges but also much more backing within the federation since he is more or less the only future prospect in men's skating for Canada), so if Chan doesn't compete next year he could try to win that third spot, but if Patrick is skating then I'm pretty sure his better prospect is a spot for 4cc or maybe on the GP
    There is no third spot. Nam and Reynolds did not place well enough for three spots. So there are two. So yes, 4CC or GP is more likely at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    There is no third spot. Nam and Reynolds did not place well enough for three spots. So there are two. So yes, 4CC or GP is more likely at this point.
    Oh right, there is no third spot for Worlds. For some reason I had forgot that Chan wasn't there this past season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2