Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Plushenko asked to skate for another country

Maybe they're trying to make us laugh as much as they can before he retires

what happend-happens with him that is so manifest.. he wants to compete because of his sexual appetite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJtVQS5np5o - Evgeny Plushenko Palm Reading

Medalist
    And here is the actual interview:
    http://www.rg.ru/2014/07/16/plushenko-poln.html

It is a very long interview, in which he talked about many different things, on and off ice. Though yahoo has its way of picking out the one small thing mentioned in passing that (it thinks) has the best potential for spinning. No surprises there.

The entire interview is worth reading, I think. Google translate from Russian to English is actually not so bad these days, apparently. Maybe I will put a couple bits here...

On Yuzuru Hanyu and other Japanese skaters:
    ...And that, I want to tell you something. He jumps three quads! And all this is very stable. Were he attempts to jump a triple axel - a quadruple toe loop. And so, or nearly so in Japan, he not only rides, but Oda, Takahiko Kozuka, Tatsuki Machida, and several of the young guys. Calmly quads are in great shape. Here is a samurai! And I went with them to train.
    About how he dealt with negative words from Irina Rodnina, for withdrawing from the individual competition at Sochi:
    ....... I am the way, and then spoke with Rodnina. She even came up to me at the ball Olympians in the Kremlin, when the president of the Olympic Committee Alexander Zhukov handed us skaters, rings with Rodnina. And did not even look me in the eye, and I was waiting for this. I ask: "Irina Konstantinova, wait ..." I said, "Thank you for the criticism, I became angrier, learned a lot." And she was out. I hugged her gently, do not let go, "Irina Konstantinova, you're a professional athlete, you're such a star, how are you so ..." Her: "It was a misunderstanding." Me: "But you can pick up the phone, call me, I'll explain everything and tell. Irina Konstantinova replies:" I did not have your number. "We talked so, as if in jest, but she heard. ...
    About the endless questions of "why":
    ...Yes I'm still on this path alone. why am I torturing myself, feel, try to go on? And why not, why not try it?
    About his relationship with Mishin:
    Sure, Dad. This is my second father, who gave me all this wonderful life. (Here Jack paused. It was difficult even to him, hardened to cope with feelings. - Comm. Aut.) With him we many, many years go shoulder to shoulder, back to back. This is my daddy. (We sat for a while, sigh. - Approx. Aut.).

umm...
    Quote Originally Posted by whitebamboo View Post
    And here is the actual interview:
    http://www.rg.ru/2014/07/16/plushenko-poln.html
    So much ******** in one place. But I see his fans are happy, good for them. PR-machine at its work.

Custom Title
    A prank, undoubtedly, that Plush was gullible enough to fall for ( if the story has any truth in it.)

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow63 View Post
    So much ******** in one place. But I see his fans are happy, good for them. PR-machine at its work.
    If there is something of actual content (other than blocked-out epithet throwing) in this comment, that would have been another matter.

He said what he said, from his point of view, that's all. How each person interprets the words of another is up to him or her.

Custom Title
    How could they've asked him if at that time he supposedly was retired?

good question volk. but if I right remember he was retired 2-3 days

Custom Title
    He's been toying with retirement since 2006. There are many reasons why asking him to skate for the States is not a good idea... but retirement certainly isn't one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by gallavich View Post
    Because his haters enjoy talking about him just as much as his fans do? Keep the stories coming...
    Indeed, every stray comment he makes is worthy of a thread, I guess. Anyone know if he likes short sleeves or long sleeves?

Custom Title

Custom Title
    I doubt he'll leave Russia, where he's a complete and total megastar. Plus, IIRC the Russian skating feds paid him a million Euros to skate this past season. I doubt another skating fed would pony up (hee hee am thinking of that clip now) that kind of dough for Plushy.

umm...
    Quote Originally Posted by whitebamboo View Post
    If there is something of actual content (other than blocked-out epithet throwing) in this comment, that would have been another matter.

He said what he said, from his point of view, that's all. How each person interprets the words of another is up to him or her.
    He said what his wife told him to say. She's making celebrity out of him. Like some kind of popstar or rapper or bad acting actor. And that's what I don't like.
    Do you live in Russia? Or watch russian TV? There's a big campaign to make him popular, more popular than he already is. All this talks about screws in his spine, pictures of them, live video from his surgery (didn't happen tho), all this trash-talking about Kovtun and Rodnina and now about switching to skate for the USA. Next he'll say that grizzly bear attacked him, but he beat it. Or that he's the real Batman.

He said what his wife told him to say. She's making celebrity out of him. Like some kind of popstar or rapper or bad acting actor. And that's what I don't like.
    Do you live in Russia? Or watch russian TV? There's a big campaign to make him popular, more popular than he already is. All this talks about screws in his spine, pictures of them, live video from his surgery (didn't happen tho), all this trash-talking about Kovtun and Rodnina and now about switching to skate for the USA. Next he'll say that grizzly bear attacked him, but he beat it. Or that he's the real Batman.
    Campagne? LOL! If he says something the Russian media writes immediately, every journalist want to make interview with him.This is the fate of celebrities. He is already celebrity isn't only athlete. Do you know in last week the journalists voted for him as the best skater in the last season? He was awarded again. LOL! That was a part of campagne ? He is a rock star in figure skating. Don't you like it? Do it!

We are his fans so we read everything about him we watch everything about him in the Russian media and the TV. If you follow the Plushenkonews on twitter or read his official website you would know this. That is so honest and we can read not only the positive articles and opinions about him. That is so natural because most of those people who read it really love Evgeni. They know he isn't flawless man, but who is it??? The haters always forgot they also make mistakes. He isn't a stupid person and Plushy is a strong-willed man can't be easy to live with him. Of course he listens what his wife said to him, but he knows what he want. What you said that is from those people who hate his wife thus already hate him because of Yana. She is one of the greatest celebrity in Russia. Probably you are in those people who think his surgery wasn't real . I really believe who can learn a language can think logically. :( He wanted to compete , why not? ....Rodnina hug him in the ball what was held in Kreml. I can show you the picture. Probably you don't know this. I think Plush talked about this meeting.

Your post was so tipical...

Whitebamboo isn't Russian. But she read many Russian articles about Plushy she is a very thorough woman. Read her analisys about Plushy's story since November 2013..: http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/vi....php?f=3&t=354

and yes, if he will say the grizly bear attacked him I'm sure that will be the truth. He has an incredibly wonderful life, he has some interesting stories in his life, he does not need to invent new ones. Do you know his life will be showing in Japanese manga comics and we can read in Japanese , Russian and English??? Do you know he is in the American physics textbook they explain the innertia with him... and he is in the english textbook in Russia? ect. ect.... Do you know in last year in Volvo Cup the organizers couldn't handle the media interest because many journalists arrived not only from European contries but from exotic countries too?? Do you know if he is walking in Disneyland( Tokyo) the people recognize and surround him and ask autograph and photo ? Do you know Albert Prince of Monaco invited him to Monaco?

umm...
    Quote Originally Posted by plushyfan View Post
    Campagne? LOL! If he says something the Russian media writes immediately, every journalist want to make interview with him.This is the fate of celebrities. He is already celebrity isn't only athlete. Do you know in last week the journalists voted for him as the best skater in the last season? He was awarded again. LOL! That was a part of campagne ? He is a rock star in figure skating. Don't you like it? Do it!

We are his fans so we read everything about him we watch everything about him in the Russian media and the TV. If you follow the Plushenkonews on twitter or read his official website you would know this. That is so honest and we can read not only the positive articles and opinions about him. He isn't a stupid person and Plushy is a strong-willed man can't be easy to live with him. Of course he listens what his wife said to him, but he knows what he want. What you said that is from those people who hate his wife thus already hate him because of Yana. She is one of the greates celebrity in Russia. Probably you are in those people who think his surgery wasn't real . I really believe who can learn a language can think logically. :( He wanted to compete , why not? ....Rodnina hug him in the ball what was held in Kreml. I can show you the picture. Probably you don't know this. I think Plush is talking about this meeting.

Your post was so tipical...

Whitebamboo isn't Russian. But she read many articles about Plushy she is a very thorough woman. Read her analisys about Plushy's story since November 2013..: http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/vi....php?f=3&t=354

and yes, if he will say the grizly bear attacked him I'm sure that will be the truth. He has an incredibly wonderful life, he has some interesting stories in his life, he does not need to invent new ones. Do you know his life will be showing in Japanese manga comics and we can read in Japanese , Russian and English??? Do you know he is in the American physics textbook they explain the innertia with him... and he is in the english textbook in Russia? ect. ect.... Do you know in last year in Volvo Cup the organizers couldn't handle the media interest because many journalists arrived not only from European contries but from exotic countries too?? Do you know if he is walking in Disneyland( Tokyo) the people recognize and surround him and ask autograph and photo ? Do you know Albert Prince of Monaco invited him to Monaco?
    Your post is typical for Plush fan I guess we're both typical. Don't drown on your saliva, we need you alive. Just for fun.

Your post is typical for Plush fan I guess we're both typical. Don't drown on your saliva, we need you alive. Just for fun.
    I can't deny that. We are in peace

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast