Meet Chasity Brinn | Golden Skate

Meet Chasity Brinn

Crystallize

On the Ice
"..not caring that they're wasting their young years doing something where no man is ever gonna find them..." :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
We'll have to wait to see what she's like on the ice, but I can tell you already - you have definitely picked the right person to do this series!

If the skating doesn't work out, Chasity would make a great stand-up comedienne. She has that dry, sarcastic sense of humour that seems to be very popular nowadays.

I really do hope she does well on the skating front, though! And, from the few clips we have seen so far, she looks pretty good.

As she said herself - nobody knows about Adult skating. So, it will be fascinating to follow somebody competing in that side of the sport, so that we can find out more about that other world.

Good luck Chasity

CaroLiza_fan

P.S. Is it just me, or does Chasity have more than a passing resemblance to a certain Miss Marchei...

From what we've seen so far, Chasity's best move is her layback, right?

To get to the National Adult Championship competition, she will have to go through the Pacific Coast Sectionals scheduled for March in … wait for it … Las Vegas! She can skate in the morning and warm up the audience for Wayne Newton at the MGM Grand at night! :)

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She seems capable of becoming very intense! "Get out of my way, I've been here since 7am":laugh:

gkelly

Record Breaker
From what we've seen so far, Chasity's best move is her layback, right?

Yup, great layback. :)

To get to the National Adult Championship competition, she will have to go through the Pacific Coast Sectionals

What level does she compete at?

There are championship events at Adult Nationals at Adult Gold and Masters Intermediate/Novice and Masters Junior/Senior levels, for which skaters qualify through the adult sectionals.

But not all events at Adult Nationals are championships. There are also open (nonqualifying, nonchampionship) events at those levels, as well as Adult Silver and Adult Bronze. No need to qualify through sectionals -- just pass the requisite tests, pay your entry fee, and show up.

Many skaters who plan to enter open event at ANs also enter adult sectionals, but it's not necessary.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Chasity apologizes to coach

Surely many of you can relate! What would you "buy" your coach?

AsadaFanBoy

Final Flight
What a unique name. How is it pronounced? Chass-ity? Or is it Chastity misspelled? Serious question. You would not believe the names some people give their children

:rofl: :clap: :clap: :clap: Go Cassidy!

"She requires a little more patience than my average client." :laugh:

I liked the porcupine the best.

roundboypete

Rinkside
:rock: Next time I hope we get to see Chas really skate. She seems to have a natural grace about her. Plus, with that expressive face think what a great Carmen she could be!

So, do skaters ever have to bribe or flatter their way onto the synchro team?

What a unique name. How is it pronounced? Chass-ity? Or is it Chastity misspelled? Serious question. You would not believe the names some people give their children

Or is it Charity? ;) One of those old-fashioned virtue names, for sure (sort of).

Edited to add: Wait a second, here we go. The Online Urban Dictionary to the rescue.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chasity&defid=1231216

Chasity: One who's smile brightens the room and lets her walk through walls. Beautiful girl who drawls drama to her like white on rice.

"We are locked in the room! Bring out Chasity."

Closely related to:
Chasiti: One of the most gorgeous girls you would ever meet. Chasiti's are often found to be very sweet , funny , sexy , and fun to be around. Never double cross her , because she will find away to make your life a living hell! Chasiti's have a bad attitude but are too goofy to stay mad. Once she's in love there is no stopping her heart. Overall there's no words to explain the way anyone feels about her , she's perfect !!!!

Last edited: