Meet Chasity Brinn | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Meet Chasity Brinn

mskater93

Record Breaker
Chasity is cracking me up. Unfortunately, some other adult skaters I know have taken a bit of offense to some of her comments.

Meoima

Match Penalty
So in conclusion, Chasity has just met a fierce rival. :laugh: Why do I feel like the whole "center of the rink" story is similar? :slink:

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You mean some rinks actually enforce the "center of the ring" policy?

roundboypete

Rinkside
OK, so now we know that Chasity has a pretty good sit-change-sit spin, a pretty good layback, and (if she is nice to bicyclists) a nice Axel. I can't wait to see her in action at adult nationals. :love:

Any hint yet about her music?

This is very promising. He wants to see her again! At the ice rink!! I guess he was impressed with the land version of her flip jump. :yes:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
idk why but the guys was kinda creepy :unsure:
but anyway, another amazing video! thank you for dedicating your time doing this!

I thought he was cool. A guy who aspires to do music for PBS documentaries and collects Revolutionary War commemorative plates? What's not to love?

Barb

Record Breaker
He is cute, and she is pretty, nice couple, if I understand correctly she met him in a dating website? that dates are really uncomfortable :slink:, she handle it relatively well :biggrin:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
He is cute, and she is pretty, nice couple, if I understand correctly she met him in a dating website? that dates are really uncomfortable :slink:, she handle it relatively well :biggrin:

maybe thats why I found him a bit creepy...