Meet Chasity Brinn | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Meet Chasity Brinn

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Nope. Chasity is not a mod, nor is her creator a mod. Chasity is a fictional person. The author and star is an adult skater and aspiring film writer.

Vanshilar

On the Ice
Heh that was a pretty good backspin. I think the forward swizzle and two-foot glide were the best though. :)

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Chasity's Mom will be happy about this new development...perhaps a double date at the ice rink is imminent? :biggrin:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
i love the bit about Chasity's date idea of the big leagues "Doing music for historical documentaries on PBS!"

Actually it is big time..I mean a ton of people saw Ken Burns' "The Roosevelts" (i did!)

LOL at Chasity overdoing it on the skating moves.

Lilbit

Rinkside
Chasity should hang on to this dude. He could compose original skating music for her! PLus, he's cute. Plus, he is still into her even though she broke his stuff. :yes:

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Chasity conquers stage fright

Chasity hires someone to help her with stage fright before her MITF test, LOL....

:rofl: That was great.

I think it will work. Become one with the ice in its water form. Can't hurt. :yes:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
The sun-tanned guru instructs the ice-princess. :clap:
She's obviously going to do well in her next test, for she has accepted the water in her heart as her personal friend and guide. Go Chasity!
On another note, great casting again!