Meet Chasity Brinn | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Meet Chasity Brinn

Vanshilar

On the Ice
:rofl:

Incidentally, I'm still using rental skates even though I've been skating since May and am doing waltz jumps and half-flips now (Free Skate 1).

My local rink does keep their rental skates in fairly good (not-stinky) condition, although my wife still doesn't allow me to put the socks I use for skating with the rest of the laundry -- instead I have to wash them separately by hand.

But one time when I went to another rink which was in a mall, the smell was so bad that my wife said to just throw the socks away. Also, I subsequently developed itchy red welts on both my shins (where the tops of the skates were) for a week afterward. Needless to say, I haven't gone back.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Settle Down - Kimbra
a very interesting choice of music!
I like it :) so much better than some of the music we've heard this season.....

hope she uploads her program from adult nationals :cool:

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Settle Down - Kimbra
a very interesting choice of music!
I like it :) so much better than some of the music we've heard this season.....

hope she uploads her program from adult nationals :cool:

You know, when I started listening to this song, I didn't like it. I thought "Oh, this is going to be one of those songs that is totally over-bearing. But, as the song went on, it started to grow on me. And by the end, I was enjoying it.

So, I'm just curious now as to which parts of the song Chasity is going to use.

Chasity is such an appealing personality. I would love to see more skating in the vids!

rallycairn, that is what I have been thinking since about the 2nd or 3rd episode. Yes, these comedy sketches are funny, but I would prefer to see what she can actually do on the ice. And see how she improves in the months leading up to Nationals.

At the end of the day, this is a skating website. And whilst it is nice to see what other things skaters get up to in their lives, we also like to see them actually skating...

CaroLiza_fan

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
rallycairn, that is what I have been thinking since about the 2nd or 3rd episode. Yes, these comedy sketches are funny, but I would prefer to see what she can actually do on the ice. And see how she improves in the months leading up to Nationals.

At the end of the day, this is a skating website. And whilst it is nice to see what other things skaters get up to in their lives, we also like to see them actually skating...

CaroLiza_fan

:rock:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
It has got to be harder for her to get footage of herself skating, since she can't film it herself very easily.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
It has got to be harder for her to get footage of herself skating, since she can't film it herself very easily.

Good point. But, surely she could just ask somebody that was at the side of the rink to do it.

Failing that, I am sure there are quite a few of her avid fans on here that would be only too willing to go to her practice sessions to film it for her! ;) :biggrin:

Mathman...? :rock:

CaroLiza_fan

Vanshilar

On the Ice

That would be awesome. It would be funny if she video recorded herself doing a spin or something while she was doing it. Kind of like a selfie where the background just ended up being a blur. (Funnier if in the background you can see the rink barrier getting closer and closer with each revolution while she's smiling for the camera...)

Tavi...

Record Breaker
I wonder if the girl who plays Chasity actually will compete at adult nationals - I googled her some time ago and I think she is a gold level skater?

roundboypete

Rinkside
I wonder if the girl who plays Chasity actually will compete at adult nationals - I googled her some time ago and I think she is a gold level skater?

IMHO Chasity's creator has great talent as a comedic actor, plus I think think she writes and produces all this stuff herself. :rock:

I, too, think she is an accomplished adult skater in real life. We have seen her do a fine layback and a good single Axel. Let's check out whatever coverage we can find of adult nationals in March and see if we can spot her! :yes:

Vanshilar

On the Ice
IMHO Chasity's creator has great talent as a comedic actor, plus I think think she writes and produces all this stuff herself. :rock:

I, too, think she is an accomplished adult skater in real life. We have seen her do a fine layback and a good single Axel. Let's check out whatever coverage we can find of adult nationals in March and see if we can spot her! :yes:

Not to mention, she did a really good off-ice back spin and off-ice swizzle!