Meet Chasity Brinn | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Meet Chasity Brinn

blue dog

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan!
Record Breaker
Oh my gosh...Chasity trains in the rink Pacific Coast Adult Sectionals were held in. Memories!

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Chasity's 'donut' spin

Chasity is one week out from Adult Nationals and works on her donut spin....sorta :biggrin:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Props to Chasity for not resorting to sticking her hip up in the air to make it easier to grab her skate!

And yes, the donut did look good :)

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That video was hilarious, including her "sexy" poses. Perhaps she is just not flexible enough to do it catchfoot - she's not a 14 year old.

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
LOL, I love Chasity... and yes, it took me ages to grab my foot in my donut spin -- especially with centrifugal force working against me and my long-*** legs.

Nice that she used Shizuka as an example, too. :love: What, with her 4 donut spins in her FS. :laugh:

randomfan

Record Breaker
First time watching a Chasity video! This one was funny. I thought that her "donut" spin was actually better than I expected it to be.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
This is great! Good choice of actress for coach.
The sexy dance was hilarious.
I like it when we get to see Chasity on the ice. :cheer::points:

mskater93

Record Breaker
I'd love to see a famous coach do a cameo in a Chasity video! Tarasova? Zueva? Orser? Dubreuil?

Would have to be a west coast coach (Charlie T?), unless she gets a cameo from one of the coaches at Adult Nationals next week.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I could only imagine Tarasova's expressions trying to work with her... :laugh2:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I am really looking forward to her episode at Adult Nationals. It would be wonderful if she qualified for adult worlds and got to compete against Midori Ito!

gkelly

Record Breaker
I am really looking forward to her episode at Adult Nationals. It would be wonderful if she qualified for adult worlds and got to compete against Midori Ito!

There is no "adult worlds" that people qualify for.

There is an international adult competition in Oberstdorf that participants often refer to informally as "adult worlds." It's an open competition that anyone can sign up for if they pay the entry fee.

This competitions offers events at skill levels between Adult Bronze and Elite Masters, divided by age group if applicable. Ito competes in Elite Masters. Doesn't Chasity compete at the Adult Gold level?

See the announcement here: http://www.adultskating.org/competitions/

There is an international adult competition in Oberstdorf that participants often refer to informally as "adult worlds." It's an open competition that anyone can sign up for if they pay the entry fee.

Let's all chip in and send Chasity! :party2: