Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Marin Honda

6 Not allowed!

Go Ad-Free! Become a GS Supporter! Thank you
    She skated clean today and so expressive. I'm really proud of her.
    She got higher PCS than Zagitova. So well deserved

On the Ice

6 Not allowed!
    Finally stsq4!!!
    Congrats to small sliver medal again ;-)

4 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tinnychan View Post
    Finally stsq4!!!
    Congrats to small sliver medal again ;-)
    Yess! Exactly my thought! And +1,60 GOEs
    Today she was breathtaking. Her interpretation always leaves me speechless

Medalist

10 Not allowed!
    How is it that this girl seems to just float across the ice? It seems like she puts no effort into anything. I hesitate to use this word, but nymph is what comes to mind. I am in awe when I watch her on the ice because her presence is so different from anyone else. Wow.

One thing I love is her upper body landing position. It's like there is no stress on her upper body at all and it has nothing to do with landing her jumps. I"m also amazed that you can tell she has physically grown so much, yet you cannot tell if it has affected her that much. I really just love her skating and can see why the Japanese media/public are in love with her already.
    Last edited by liv; 03-17-2017 at 09:01 AM.

5 Not allowed!
    Marin You did it, after all these struggles with SP. Another small silver medal, can we ask for small and big golds? She worked so hard with her choreographers on step sequences and it paid off, I think it was my favorite part of her performance, other was loop. Shame about PCS, it's hard to see her getting such a small scores on SS, performance and interpretation that deserved 8s. Still I'm so proud of her and I wish her the best for free

7 Not allowed!
    I can't wait to see her turn senior. I love, love, love her packaging. Engaging programs, powerful jumps and a real knack for performance. The best I can describe it, is like...she performs in the moment. With other skaters most of the time you can see that they are thinking. Thinking about the next move. For her it seems like she is committed to the present and the element she is doing at that point. And, of course, she is a stunner. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but wow...and I love her pigtails. Just so different and so good. I think I'm a fan .

Banned

8 Not allowed!
    I CAN'T:
    - with this wonderful, amazing, elegant, poised, cheerful, supertalented girl - she takes my breath away every time!
    - with judges robbing her PCS score - ladies and gents, seriously! Open your hearts and let the beauty, that is put right before your eyes, IN!

Banned

6 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by liv View Post
    How is it that this girl seems to just float across the ice? It seems like she puts no effort into anything. I hesitate to use this word, but nymph is what comes to mind. I am in awe when I watch her on the ice because her presence is so different from anyone else. Wow.
    I've noticed one moment when she literally floated over the ice instead of gliding. No jump, no StSq, just stroking and she felt like it would be nice to walk in the air... Because why not?!
    Last edited by venx; 03-17-2017 at 10:48 AM.

Hungarian Winter Prince Arriba627's Avatar

9 Not allowed!
    Brava Marin - lovely skate with an almost dreamlike, ethereal quality to it. I have never followed her very closely, but YES -- she definitely has star quality. And I think her brief "tune up" with Marina Zoueva made an already good program even better. Beautiful SP, hope the FS goes as well!

8 Not allowed!
    Beautiful!! So much better than anyone else yesterday. Her choreography actually matches the music, she interprets well, she's smiling the whole time, and her posture was beautiful!! Congrats Marin, now on to the free
    Last edited by narcissa; 03-17-2017 at 01:12 PM.

Rinkside

6 Not allowed!
    Hi people. I'm other big fan of Marin. I'm fall in love for her beauty, charisma and skill.She enhances any choreo. Regards from Argentina.

2 Not allowed!
    Wow, a wonderful SP and FS! Congrats for the silver, and wishing to see her in seniors!!!

3 Not allowed!
    It brings me such joy to watch her. She jumps so easily, she is so expressive, she seems to fly over the ice. Lovely girl, I can't wait to see her in senior events!

4 Not allowed!
    Congrats on your PB FS, Marin, and being the second junior lady to reach 200 total score. Well deserved. May you have a good, long senior career.

Medalist

2 Not allowed!

Go Ad-Free! Become a GS Supporter! Thank you
    Yeah, loved this program and this performance, she definitely *won* the silver. So happy for her that she did it in her most important competition and got great marks. Now on to Seniors and hopefully a great future.

Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast