OBM - 3
WGM - 5
WSM - 2
WBM -1
GPFG - 2

volk

Final Flight
I think 1OGM=1.5x1WGM

After that it gets complicated. Olympics is somewhat overrated. Skater basically goes against the same field. It's only more difficult to win because of pressure of expectation.

Tompson

Rinkside
I think 1OGM=1.5x1WGM

After that it gets complicated. Olympics is somewhat overrated. Skater basically goes against the same field. It's only more difficult to win because of pressure of expectation.

Yes, same field! But OGM give you a fame and money!(Am I too materialistic person?:biggrin:)

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Yes, same field! But OGM give you a fame and money!(Am I too materialistic person?:biggrin:)

Well if it were OGM vs. WGM of course I'd choose OGM as well ;) Personally, if I were a skater, I think it'd go OGM > WGM > OSM > WSM and so on.

Crystallize

On the Ice
I would choose WGM over OSM. An Olympic medal of any color is not too shabby, but if not OGM, then I would next wish to be World Champion.

I'll admit those World medals are small though... :frown:

foruiz

Final Flight
I want both OGM and WGM but if I were to choose just one then maybe I would go for the OGM. It is also harder to get the OGM given that the event happens in every 4 years only thus a rarer opportunity.

Tompson

Rinkside
I want both OGM and WGM but if I were to choose just one then maybe I would go for the OGM. It is also harder to get the OGM given that the event happens in every 4 years only thus a rarer opportunity.
Come on man..

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
I would prefer the OSM, if only for the fact that the Olys only come around every four years and are therefore a rarer accomplishment. I wonder what someone like Sasha Cohen would choose. Liz Manley probably got more mileage out of her OSM then if she won a WGM in an off year. Paul Wylie also. It would just seem off to have WGM and no Oly medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.