For fans of Oksana and Nancy | Golden Skate

For fans of Oksana and Nancy

R

RealtorGal

Re: For fans of Oksana and Nancy

<span style="color:green;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:small;">Thank you! I really enjoyed looking at those photos.</span>

S

sk8ing lady2001

Thanks for the pics! They are beautiful! :D

C

Cinderella On Ice

Idleracer - the only thing worse than being a pushme/pullyou dog is if you're the half named Poopsie! :lol:

J

Jennifer Lyon

I hope for Oksana's sake that Poopsie does not live up to his name. But then again, maybe he does and this is why she chose that name in the first place?

R

rgirl181

:lol: Idle, that is a bizarre photo of the dogs. Poor chiuauas. They get such a bad rap and they really can be such lovable dogs. We had a Basenji-terrier-chiuaua mix and a chiuaua-whoknows mix when I was growing up and they were the most amazingly love-addicted dogs. Total strangers would visit the house and comment on how emotional and loving they were. We never had pure-breds so I don't know if the stories about the pure chiuauas being "neurotic" are true or not, but Oksana sure seems to love hers.

BTW, I thought the photo of Nancy on the cover of IFS was HOT! She always had great cheekbones and jawline, but I think as she's gotten older she's become more beautiful in the "classic" sense. Loved the make-up job. Nice to see another side of her other than "pretty skater and good mom"--not that she isn't those things--it's just nice to see Nancy turn it on.
Rgirl